PDA

View Full Version : Neal McCready is melting over the conerly

civildawg
12-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Dude is losing it on twitter since last night. I really dont understand why he is so worried about it. His team dominated us in the Egg bowl and is going to the sugar bowl. who the heck cares about some meaningless mississippi trophy.

DownwardDawg
12-02-2015, 09:10 AM
How could anyone think that Dak wouldn't win it? If not Dak, it would have been Mullins from USM.

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2015, 09:17 AM
It's not just him. It's bears in general. It's been glorious watching them meltdown. They keep going back to Tread is going to be a first round pick. They keep forgetting that prospective NFL draft status is not a factor in picking the winner.

Don't remember who but one douchebag bear posted on twitter that it was a shame his mom wasn't there to celebrate with him or something to that effect. To think they are so elitest they really are a low class bunch. That's the main reason I am sick we lost to those pricks.

Johnson85
12-02-2015, 09:53 AM
How could anyone think that Dak wouldn't win it? If not Dak, it would have been Mullins from USM.

Treadwell would have deserved it over Mullins. Mullins has been great but you can't argue that he is on the same level as Treadwell. I think Treadwell or Dak would have been deserving most years. I think Dak gets it because of a combination of character/leadership off the field (although Treadwell doesn't have a character problem) and the QB tiebreaker (when two players are equally good, the QB position is more important).

msstate7
12-02-2015, 10:04 AM
They care. They love good press for their players as much as winning

PassInterference
12-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Neal had to endear his readers. He doesn't really care, remember.

AlSwearengen
12-02-2015, 11:56 AM
I had an old woman call me this morning looking to have the egg bowl score engraved on a bottle. They like to act like MSU doesn't matter to them, but finishing ahead of us defines them. They just won't admit that.

preachermatt83
12-02-2015, 11:59 AM
I had an old woman call me this morning looking to have the egg bowl score engraved on a bottle. They like to act like MSU doesn't matter to them, but finishing ahead of us defines them. They just won't admit that.

Did u tell here to bump a stump?

EAVdog
12-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Dak holds the 3rd highest total offensive output in SEC history by an individual. How do you argue against that?

TSUNami
12-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Still surprised Bo Dirt won it over Banks... what a shit show 2012 was