PDA

View Full Version : I have a little more joy in life now

starkvegasdawg
12-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Seeing all the Bears do butt hurt over Dak winning tonight has put a little smile on my face. I honestly think McCready is locked in his bathroom crying and eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's while ranting away on Twitter.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Ole Neal is really letting his inner feelings out tonight. All that "it's just a job; I'm not a fan" bull shit, is just that: bull shit.

If y'all haven't checked it out yet, Cadaver has been doing a good job trolling those clowns.

smootness
12-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Why in the world would anyone be surprised that Dak won it? I mean good grief, if you looked back and realized Dak didn't win it his senior year, it would completely destroy the Conerly's credibility.

Todd4State
12-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Why in the world would anyone be surprised that Dak won it? I mean good grief, if you looked back and realized Dak didn't win it his senior year, it would completely destroy the Conerly's credibility.

That has been pretty close to happening a couple of times before.

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Right, the Conerly goes to the best football player in the State. Not a guy who caught 4 passes for 22 yards in the rivalry game... :cool:

BeardoMSU
12-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Not a guy who caught 4 passes for 22 yards in the rivalry game...

Or the Thorpe Award winner, apparently....

TSUNami
12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
We get the last laugh once again

Todd4State
12-02-2015, 12:02 AM
The funny thing about all of this is they have a very clear hatred for Dak for whatever reason. But they say that we are obsessed because a lot of MSU fans don't like the Manning's.

msstate7
12-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Om fans really care about individual awards and what the media think. I really couldn't care less. I'm happy for dak, but I'd let om have the next 10 conerly trophy winners to have the egg right now.

beretta
12-02-2015, 12:12 AM
neal mcready is hated by a lot of um fans, and its obvious why.....he gives nothing more than his biased, knee jerk reactions....no real objectionable opinion...honestly, i think he does it to rival Yancy and to create more subscriptions.....there is no other reason to say such sophomoric shit on social media with that many following.....he will be selling cars for michael jo cannon in a few years when it backfires....

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 12:18 AM
neal mcready is hated by a lot of um fans, and its obvious why.....he gives nothing more than his biased, knee jerk reactions....no real objectionable opinion...honestly, i think he does it to rival Yancy and to create more subscriptions.....there is no other reason to say such sophomoric shit on social media with that many following.....he will be selling cars for michael jo cannon in a few years when it backfires....

Selling the "free loaner program" is about as cushy of a job as you can get too...

CadaverDawg
12-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Ole Neal is really letting his inner feelings out tonight. All that "it's just a job; I'm not a fan" bull shit, is just that: bull shit.

If y'all haven't checked it out yet, Cadaver has been doing a good job trolling those clowns.

They are so easy to get stirred up.

Did you guys see the Bear fan say "too bad Dak's mom can't celebrate it with him"? Who are these sick ****s. That guy can go straight to hell.

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 12:46 AM

Did you guys see the Bear fan say "too bad Dak's mom can't celebrate it with him"? Who are these sick ****s. That guy can go straight to hell.

Piece of shit, I did see it. Then he tried to play it off: he knew what he meant. And if he was too dumb to know better, 17 him anyway.

Todd4State
12-02-2015, 01:14 AM

They do seem to have a high degree of fans that cross the line when things don't go their way.

SDDawg
12-02-2015, 01:25 AM
There is a Twitter thread out there with Jeb Bush (yes, that Jeb) where he has a picture shaking Hugh's hand and the caption is the "HT" thing (refuse to spell that dumb shit out). Their fans go ballistic in the mentions, talking about how he rang a cowbell and isn't allowed to say "HT", and then it quickly escalates to talk about his brother's war crimes, etc. That shit is gold - and those are your University of Ole Miss Rebels. Holy shit you dumbass Rebels, Jeb is trying to say something nice about your win and you fvck it up with your stupidity. You guys are 100X worse than Ohio State fans now, not even a close contest anymore. You are awful.

War Machine Dawg
12-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Om fans really care about individual awards and what the media think. I really couldn't care less. I'm happy for dak, but I'd let om have the next 10 conerly trophy winners to have the egg right now.

http://i.imgur.com/i1JJ3ea.gif

bulldogcountry1
12-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Beating Ole Miss (out of the Conerly Trophy) is all that matters to me!**

msstate7
12-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Beating Ole Miss (out of the Conerly Trophy) is all that matters to me!**

And loudest stadium...