PDA

View Full Version : Supposedly USCe is interested in Richt.

Tbonewannabe
12-01-2015, 10:17 PM
That would be interesting.

TSUNami
12-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Wonder when USCe will hire someone other than SECE sloppy seconds

Political Hack
12-01-2015, 10:19 PM
He'd KILL IT in SC. It would be their best recruiting classes ever with his connections to GA and FL. He'd be really good in the East right back to competing for trips to Atlanta practically overnight.

Really Clark?
12-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Wonder when USCe will hire someone other than SECE sloppy seconds

For a couple of back to back trips to Atlanta? Yeah sloppy seconds sound pretty good. At least you know she puts out. I.e. Performs well.

TSUNami
12-01-2015, 10:48 PM
For a couple of back to back trips to Atlanta? Yeah sloppy seconds sound pretty good. At least you know she puts out. I.e. Performs well.
To be fair I would not be surprised if Mullen ended up there they would make the SECCG just because that side of the SEC is such a crapshoot.

Really Clark?
12-01-2015, 10:52 PM
To be fair I would not be surprised if Mullen ended up there they would make the SECCG just because that side of the SEC is such a crapshoot.

Well if the no poaching rule is indeed in effect he won't go just like Freeze wasn't ever in contention for the Florida job last year, no matter what some UNM fan with "sources" say. Saw an idiot dweeb earlier spout off how Freeze was their top guy last year but wanted to stay at UNM.

TSUNami
12-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Well if the no poaching rule is indeed in effect he won't go just like Freeze wasn't ever in contention for the Florida job last year, no matter what some UNM fan with "sources" say. Saw an idiot dweeb earlier spout off how Freeze was their top guy last year but wanted to stay at UNM.

I'm sure.... he needed to stay and tend to his "flock", like all good shepards of the faith.