PDA

View Full Version : E.D. WE HAVE CONTACT

gravedigger
08-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Shoulder pads and helmets and shorts

gravedigger
08-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Looks like 1's and 2's for morning session. May be a couple exceptions.

elitedawgs
08-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Thank you for the updates gravedigger!! Keep 'em coming !!!

PMDawg
08-03-2013, 09:33 AM
I watched a vine tweeted by Boner. Morrow just appears to be playing in slow motion. Is he thinking too much to play with some hustle? Could you watch him a little and give some feedback?

engie
08-03-2013, 09:44 AM
The play I saw looked exactly like the snaps I saw Jiles take last year... He's a tremendously instinctive corner with his back to the throw... May not have nearly the picks of our previous two guys, but I'm betting that he has way more PBUs... Especially with us(presumably) playing more man...

Op4isabitch
08-03-2013, 09:45 AM
digger,
How are they using Brandon Holloway? I was surprised by how much he bulked up compared to last year.

Pollodawg
08-03-2013, 09:47 AM
digger,
How are they using Brandon Holloway? I was surprised by how much he bulked up compared to last year.
And with that bulk, how much speed has he lost?

engie
08-03-2013, 09:52 AM
And with that bulk, how much speed has he lost?

Per the spring game -- not much.

He can play the Percy Harvin role. First guy we've had with that ability...

Pollodawg
08-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Per the spring game -- not much.

He can play the Percy Harvin role. First guy we've had with that ability...

I am as excited about him as I have been about a single player in a while now. He could flourish on the option, sweeps, screens, KR and PR. The highlight vids I watched of him in high school, he was amazingly fast. How are his hands?

engie
08-03-2013, 10:08 AM
I am as excited about him as I have been about a single player in a while now. He could flourish on the option, sweeps, screens, KR and PR. The highlight vids I watched of him in high school, he was amazingly fast. How are his hands?

Everything I've seen says he's got pretty good hands and is pretty good about not putting the ball on the ground...

Seems like he has all of Jameon's electricity for the most part without the flaws that Jameon showed early in his career...

Pollodawg
08-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Everything I've seen says he's got pretty good hands and is pretty good about not putting the ball on the ground...

Seems like he has all of Jameon's electricity for the most part without the flaws that Jameon showed early in his career...
Awesome. I think Jameon has finally cleaned a lot of that up too. I don't remember him having a bad fumble all last season.

PMDawg
08-03-2013, 10:20 AM
The play I saw looked exactly like the snaps I saw Jiles take last year... He's a tremendously instinctive corner with his back to the throw... May not have nearly the picks of our previous two guys, but I'm betting that he has way more PBUs... Especially with us(presumably) playing more man...

I agree, and morrow even tried to push off, it looked like. Not knocking Jiles at all, morrow just looks slow/lazy/disinterested. Even the attempted push off looked lazy.

engie
08-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Awesome. I think Jameon has finally cleaned a lot of that up too. I don't remember him having a bad fumble all last season.

Yeah, Jameon's career path hasn't been much different than Dexter McCluster really. People forget Dex's first couple of years based on his last year and a half, but he made fans hold their breath. Never knew when he was going to take it to the house or put it on the ground. There was very little in between...