PDA

View Full Version : Mullen to be at Conerly Ceremony tonight

EAVdog
12-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I bet he's trying to quell some of these rumors. Make a show of solidarity.

Tweet from Matt Wyatt where Rick Cleveland confirms he'll be in attendance.

mstatefan91
12-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Duh he will be in attendance. He is still the coach here. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

Todd4State
12-01-2015, 06:24 PM
I bet he gets asked some questions about it.

I don't think him showing up really means anything one way or the other besides the fact that he is supporting Dak.

Lloyd Christmas
12-01-2015, 06:25 PM
I bet he's trying to quell some of these rumors. Make a show of solidarity.

Tweet from Matt Wyatt where Rick Cleveland confirms he'll be in attendance.

Anyone here with a ticket that can give Dan a nice fruit bowl for me?

Really Clark?
12-01-2015, 06:27 PM
First time he has been here in what? 2 years and was reported earlier that he would not be in attendance but Hevesy would be going. So at least we know they were keeping Hev home and off the recruiting trail some.***

mstatefan91
12-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Richt in at Miami it appears so maybe it does mean something..

Really Clark?
12-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Richt in at Miami it appears so maybe it does mean something..

That report was fake

mstatefan91
12-01-2015, 06:31 PM
That report was fake

I see that now

EAVdog
12-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Duh he will be in attendance. He is still the coach here. Doesn't mean a damn thing.

As of a few hours ago he was not scheduled to be there. Was to be out 'recruiting'. Something changed.

basedog
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
I will ask him bout recruiting tonight? Anything else y'all want to know?

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
As of a few hours ago he was not scheduled to be there. Was to be out 'recruiting'. Something changed.

Yes, this means he's staying. No doubt in my mind. Not sure how I feel about it given everything that has gone on, but Dan is back in the boat ladies and gentlemen.

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:43 PM

That's correct. Could just mean had to cancel a visit...or he just wants to be there for Dak and recruiting isn't needed at the moment...

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 06:43 PM

Ask him about crootin' too. **

Seriously, he's staying so ask him anything you want about how we fix 2016. I want to see fire in the damned bowl game too... Houston or Charlotte might be a good question for him (He doesn't know but I'm curious how he'd answer).

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Ask him about crootin' too. **

Seriously, he's staying so ask him anything you want about how we fix 2016. I want to see fire in the damned bowl game too... Houston or Charlotte might be a good question for him (He doesn't know but I'm curious how he'd answer).

So now you are back on board?

mstatefan91
12-01-2015, 06:45 PM

Why does he not want his fries in the container, but rather on the plate, at Dawg House?

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
That's correct. Could just mean had to cancel a visit...or he just wants to be there for Dak and recruiting isn't needed at the moment...

Not likely in this shit storm though, there is a ton of PR work going on behind the scenes and has been since Sunday. This is a very deliberate move and I'm guess he was asked or he and Scott agreed. If he was on his way out in the next 48 hours, I don't think there's any chance he'd be there.

was21
12-01-2015, 06:46 PM
Just a question: What about protocol of one AD requesting permission from the other AD to speak with a potential candidate about a job. Where is Stricklin on all this uncertainty.

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Not likely in this shit storm though, there is a ton of PR work going on behind the scenes and has been since Sunday. This is a very deliberate move and I'm guess he was asked or he and Scott agreed. If he was on his way out in the next 48 hours, I don't think there's any chance he'd be there.

Dak is family... Dak built this program over the past 3 years with Mullen. Even if he was leaving, he could still take the time to support him one last time.
Im not saying thats what is going on either way...but its possible and not that far out to think.

basedog
12-01-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm gonna ask if he reads ED.

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Just a question: What about protocol of one AD requesting permission from the other AD to speak with a potential candidate about a job. Where is Stricklin on all this uncertainty.

What is Scott going to say? I've had a dozen schools from Savannah State to USC calling to talk to Dan? and it's really a formality... the AD can't dent deny permission unless it's during the season.. and no AD is calling then really..it's done through Boosters and Agents...

Political Hack
12-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Dak is family... Dak built this program over the past 3 years with Mullen. Even if he was leaving, he could still take the time to support him one last time.
Im not saying thats what is going on either way...but its possible and not that far out to think.

No way he'd miss it for Dak's sake. It's the biggest award Dak is going to get this year sadly, so Dan has to be there.

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:51 PM
I'm gonna ask if he reads ED.

IfYouOnlyKnew ...the answer ***

basedog
12-01-2015, 06:52 PM
IfYouOnlyKnew ...the answer ***

+1

Dawgface
12-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Yes, this means he's staying. No doubt in my mind. Not sure how I feel about it given everything that has gone on, but Dan is back in the boat ladies and gentlemen.

I hope the hell not. I'm sick of his ass at this point.

Lloyd Christmas
12-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I hope the hell not. I'm sick of his ass at this point.

I wonder what my girlfriend would do if every year I told her "Hey I like you but I'm gonna go bang some other chicks first and see if I can find anything better..if not you will suffice"

MafiaDawg
12-01-2015, 06:58 PM
No way he'd miss it for Dak's sake. It's the biggest award Dak is going to get this year sadly, so Dan has to be there.

He was planning on missing it all week. And missed it last year. Just saying.

ScoobaDawg
12-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Bet your ass is up...pick the winner and win some big vCASH odds

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 07:06 PM

You have a good point here. I think Dan got caught up in a shit storm here he didn't expect, none of these jobs are going to pop and he's staying. Just my 2 cents...

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 07:07 PM
I wonder what my girlfriend would do if every year I told her "Hey I like you but I'm gonna go bang some other chicks first and see if I can find anything better..if not you will suffice"

You don't have a side chick?! *shakes head* LOL

preachermatt83
12-01-2015, 07:14 PM

I'll say!!! Great odds!!!

Irondawg
12-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Maybe it means he canned Hev. Doubt it but it becomes a possibility

JohnnyQuid
12-01-2015, 07:21 PM

hopefully can get back on my feet. lost it all on the OM game and Dak's passing yards ha

Dawg496
12-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Maybe he cut his recruiting trip short since he's about to be working somewhere else and he's waiting to meet the prospect after he makes the switch. Plus it doesn't make sense to keep recruiting if, for example, he's gone tomorrow or this week.

SDDawg
12-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Maybe he cut his recruiting trip short since he's about to be working somewhere else and he's waiting to meet the prospect after he makes the switch. Plus it doesn't make sense to keep recruiting if, for example, he's gone tomorrow or this week.

Multiple ways to slice it to be sure...

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2015, 07:43 PM
"Coach Mullen, do you, yourself monitor elitedawgs.com for in game adjustments or you have a GA do that?"

Just how instrumental were Coach34s in game adjustments to the seasons success?

Mjoelner34
12-01-2015, 07:55 PM
"Coach Mullen, do you, yourself monitor elitedawgs.com for in game adjustments or you have a GA do that?"

Just how instrumental were Coach34s in game adjustments to the seasons success?

It's obvious he has somebody in the press box doing it since we seem to never call down to the field for replays. People on here during games need to be quicker on the keyboard so the 'monitor' knows to buzz Mullen to throw the red flag. **

Beaver
12-01-2015, 08:06 PM
I bet he gets asked some questions about it.

Yep, Bonner tweeting that Mullen agreed to talk to the media after the ceremony. He's also wearing his Yeezys...

Really Clark?
12-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Congratulations DAK!! Going to miss you in this program!!