PDA

View Full Version : Will Grier

djaymsu5
12-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Leaving Florida

mstatefan91
12-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Hate it for him. Stay away from illegal substances, get supplements checked by the medical staff and he's possibly on his way to a national championship

djaymsu5
12-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Hate it for him. Stay away from illegal substances, get supplements checked by the medical staff and he's possibly on his way to a national championship

Yep

nsvltndog
12-01-2015, 09:23 PM
If supplements are the only issue he may be too clean to be recruited to Oxford, but I can see Freeze radar engaged on this situation already.

Jack Lambert
12-01-2015, 09:25 PM

The best thing to do is go to your doctor. I talked to a Ole Miss Athelete about asking the staff and she said that the staff is limited to what they can give you by NCAA rule however if your doctor gives you a prescription you can take it. she did say that it has to be justified.

Also he will end up at Ole Miss or LA Tech or USM.

ScoobaDawg
12-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Not leaving....

Graham Hall
‏@Graham311
I can confirm #Gators QB Will Grier has not requested a transfer from Florida. He has been away from the team for several weeks.

Johnson85
12-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Not leaving....

Graham Hall
‏@Graham311
I can confirm #Gators QB Will Grier has not requested a transfer from Florida. He has been away from the team for several weeks.

It would be weird if he left at this point unless he felt the school didn't back him like they should. Certainly UF's offense since he's been gone hasn't made him worry about his job security.