PDA

View Full Version : Mullen this - Mullen that

ChevChelios
12-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Yall are some weak minded mother fvckers. Stop trusting every fvckn thing you read on the interwebs.

Jack Lambert
12-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Yall are some weak minded mother fvckers. Stop trusting every fvckn thing you read on the interwebs.

What about your post I just read?

Dawg Corps
12-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Time is a flat circle.

ChevChelios
12-01-2015, 03:13 PM
What about your post I just read?

:)

defiantdog
12-01-2015, 03:14 PM
How do you think our recruits will react?

DistrictDawg92
12-01-2015, 03:32 PM

I think everyone needs to go ahead and accept the fact that Mullen is indeed looking around. No, we don't know all the details but he is definitely looking around. And the fact that it isn't being reported that he is interested in just one "dream job" but instead just about every P5 job opening says about all i need to know. If a coach doesn't want to be somewhere (especially when he is making over 4 mil a year and has a fan base that would be behind him 100% as long as he was behind us 100%) it's probably time to move on. Now, if he comes out saying that he is committed to the MSU "family" for years to come, then I am back to all in. But I'm sorry, I just don't want a coach that seems to want to be anywhere but here.

sleepy dawg
12-01-2015, 06:44 PM
I think everyone needs to go ahead and accept the fact that Mullen is indeed looking around. No, we don't know all the details but he is definitely looking around. And the fact that it isn't being reported that he is interested in just one "dream job" but instead just about every P5 job opening says about all i need to know. If a coach doesn't want to be somewhere (especially when he is making over 4 mil a year and has a fan base that would be behind him 100% as long as he was behind us 100%) it's probably time to move on. Now, if he comes out saying that he is committed to the MSU "family" for years to come, then I am back to all in. But I'm sorry, I just don't want a coach that seems to want to be anywhere but here.

Same exact thing I've been reading for 7 years now. If he wanted out for 7 years, he'd be gone.

Political Hack
12-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Mullen with a whiffle ball bat.