PDA

View Full Version : Goat you're an idiot

Blackout
11-30-2015, 07:05 PM
"If we had lost to Arky and beat Ole Miss"

What ****ing nonsense. If we were capable of beating Ole Miss then we wouldn't have the problems that we OBVIOUSLY do! If we had beat Ole Miss we wouldn't have a shitty ****ing O Line or O Line coach.

If we had beat Ole Miss then our talent level wouldn't be near as far behind the rest of the competitive universe that it SO CLEARLY is!

It's not that we lost dumbass it's WHY! And those reasons aren't going to change because of some bull shit hypothetical!

We aren't capable of beating Ole Miss! We aren't capable of competing for championships!

Quaoarsking
11-30-2015, 07:13 PM
The transitive property doesn't apply to football.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2015, 07:20 PM

What ****ing nonsense. If we were capable of beating Ole Miss then we wouldn't have the problems that we OBVIOUSLY do! If we had beat Ole Miss we wouldn't have a shitty ****ing O Line or O Line coach.

If we had beat Ole Miss then our talent level wouldn't be near as far behind the rest of the competitive universe that it SO CLEARLY is!

It's not that we lost dumbass it's WHY! And those reasons aren't going to change because of some bull shit hypothetical!

We aren't capable of beating Ole Miss! We aren't capable of competing for championships!

Out of 356 post have you ever posted something positive?

Blackout
11-30-2015, 07:29 PM

Not in the last few days. In really excited about baseball and hoops though!! Howland Vic and Cohen/Wes Johnson are doing work

ScoobaDawg
11-30-2015, 07:31 PM

Don't worry Baseball will be here soon and he will be making a dozen new usernames.
Thanks for the traffic though...

AROB44
11-30-2015, 07:49 PM
How long before Howland is in the crosshairs?

CadaverDawg
11-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Don't worry Baseball will be here soon and he will be making a dozen new usernames.
Thanks for the traffic though...

I don't think people realize it's Will James....if so, well...it would at least make sense to them.

PMDawg
11-30-2015, 07:54 PM

Pot/Kettle

Red Sox Dawg
11-30-2015, 08:04 PM
I don't think people realize it's Will James....if so, well...it would at least make sense to them.

Crystal clear now.

RC3
11-30-2015, 08:16 PM
Wait. Who is Goat now?

CadaverDawg
11-30-2015, 08:19 PM
Wait. Who is Goat now?

Taog redloH

Really Clark?
11-30-2015, 08:22 PM

Yeah well he hasn't attacked posters directly as bad as before, especially I Seen It. When they get into it again it will be obvious who he is.

Statecoachingblows**
11-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Taog redloH

Been trying to figure out what the hell a taog redloh could possibly be. Damn

Dawg61
11-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Been trying to figure out what the hell a taog redloh could possibly be. Damn

Lol he literally spelled Goat Holder backwards

smootness
11-30-2015, 10:10 PM
Not in the last few days. In really excited about baseball and hoops though!! Howland Vic and Cohen/Wes Johnson are doing work

Give it 5 years, and all our fans will be saying Howland doesn't even care anymore. Guarantee it.

Homedawg
11-30-2015, 10:24 PM
5? Bahahahahahahahahaha. Won't take that long....2 years removed from a national championship appearance and cohen's an idiot. 1 year removed from a 10-2 season when we were number freaking ONE for 5 weeks and Mullen is an idiot. Howland screwed up and recruited too well. By year 3 he will be unbelievably blasted. Book it.

Political Hack
11-30-2015, 10:27 PM
5? Bahahahahahahahahaha. Won't take that long....2 years removed from a national championship appearance and cohen's an idiot. 1 year removed from a 10-2 season when we were number freaking ONE for 5 weeks and Mullen is an idiot. Howland screwed up and recruited too well. By year 3 he will be unbelievably blasted. Book it.

Lol. It's funny because it's true.

Blackout
11-30-2015, 10:28 PM

Chizik hung around Auburn for a while too.... Oh wait, they saw the writing on the wall made a move and got back to the national championship

Cohenball was rightly destroyed and Butchball is now obsolete.. We are making all the right moves with Wes and crooting but Cohen still better make a decent jump this year

Howland will be amazing

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Lol he literally spelled Goat Holder backwards

Haha I never caught it until now

Really Clark?
11-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Chizik hung around Auburn for a while too.... Oh wait, they saw the writing on the wall made a move and got back to the national championship

Cohenball was rightly destroyed and Butchball is now obsolete.. We are making all the right moves with Wes and crooting but Cohen still better make a decent jump this year

Howland will be amazing

Chizik lost the team and went 3-9. That's not even in the same galaxy as this year with Mullen. Jeez. Writing on the wall, they had a freaking neon building in time square blaring to fire Chizik.

Blackout
11-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Chizik lost the team.

What is about to happen here???

Dan: "Hey guys I guess you heard I'm doing everything I can to bail on you but nobody wanted me... So let's make up! Y'all will respect me and bust your ass for me right? RIGHT?!?!"

Really Clark?
11-30-2015, 10:40 PM

Dan: "Hey guys I guess you heard I'm doing everything I can to bail on you but nobody wanted me... So let's make up! Y'all will respect me and bust your ass for me right? RIGHT?!?!"

You don't know that and that was not your point. You spewed off about Auburn firing Chizik when it was time...at 3-9 and obvious loss of the team during the season didn't need any writing on the wall. It was glaring. Not relevant to us right now.

Homedawg
11-30-2015, 10:47 PM

Howland will be amazing

So you disagree in 3 years people won't be calling Howland out? Or he will just deserve it??
Eta. And no Cohen ball isn't destroyed. If you think we are about to stop doing what he does you haven't paid attention. And butchball is obsolete? Yea, he's a head coach in the best league in America. He's an idiot too.*** But please carry on.

yjnkdawg
11-30-2015, 11:11 PM

Is there any legitimate media source to prove this other than what Bruce Feldman said? I highly doubt Feldman, who has no communication with Mullen, has any clue what Mullen is going to do or not do. Feldman is trying to make a name for himself and he does not like us and likes Ole Miss.

MarketingBully
12-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Give it 5 years, and all our fans will be saying Howland doesn't even care anymore. Guarantee it.

Heck no. At the rate Howland is bringing in talent, in five years he will have at least won one SEC regular season title. Book it.

MarketingBully
12-01-2015, 12:07 AM
How long before Howland is in the crosshairs?

You get a pass when you are in your first season but I still think he finishes the non conference at 8-4 at the low end at more then likely goes something like 10-8 in the SEC to finish 18-12. Win a couple of games in the SEC tourney and we are still an NCAA bubble team and a lock for the NIT. Would be a great first year with momentum for his second bringing in a 6th ranked recruiting class which even Stansbury didn't do here.

JohnnyQuid
12-01-2015, 05:40 AM

holy shit. all makes sense now, was wondering who could be so mad about basically everything.

Blackout
12-01-2015, 06:04 AM
holy shit. all makes sense now, was wondering who could be so mad about basically everything.

You people exemplify the MSU mindset that leaves us behind everyone else. Poor ol MSU.

JohnnyQuid
12-01-2015, 06:20 AM
You people exemplify the MSU mindset that leaves us behind everyone else. Poor ol MSU.

that leaves us behind what? if we win our bowl game we'll have won 19 games in 2 years. if someone told u that 2 years ago would u take it? hell even 18.

don't let a loss to the rebs remove you from reality. we're not in a bad spot. I don't like losing to them but it doesn't mean the program is doing badly.

FISHDAWG
12-01-2015, 08:41 AM
that explains a lot ... but like Stinkray - he's ours .... I can't wait for the first bunt of the season !!

JohnnyQuid
12-01-2015, 08:47 AM
that explains a lot ... but like Stinkray - he's ours .... I can't wait for the first bunt of the season !!

it will be glorious

Jack Lambert
12-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Lol. It's funny because it's true.

What's really funny is the fact these are the same people who come on here and make fun of Ole Miss when they melt down.