PDA

View Full Version : You know.....

Jack Lambert
11-30-2015, 08:39 AM
Losing leaves a bad taste in your mounth but to keep on chewing on it is just plain stupid. Spit it out and move on.

msstate7
11-30-2015, 08:51 AM
I'm ready for the bowl, hopefully we can get a win to get 9 wins and move on to staley-fitz discussion

Dawgbite
11-30-2015, 08:56 AM
Losing leaves a bad taste in your mounth but to keep on chewing on it is just plain stupid. Spit it out and move on.

Wiser words have never been written! Especially on a fan message board.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-30-2015, 09:00 AM
move on to staley-fitz discussion
LOL I was just thinking about that and if it's too early for a discussion on how mad everyone will be next year when Damien Williams is named the starter.

DownwardDawg
11-30-2015, 09:03 AM

Yep. I adopted that attitude after the 1st quarter Saturday night. Time to move on.
Great advice.
Can't wait to see Fitz next year!!!!

RougeDawg
11-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Yep. I adopted that attitude after the 1st quarter Saturday night. Time to move on.
Great advice.
Can't wait to see Fitz next year!!!!

We ran into him after the game. I patted him on the back and said "I look forward to watching you take over next year." He just said thanks.

the59dawg
11-30-2015, 09:30 AM

I think I have, slowly. It is hard to come on these boards after the game and see all the crap being written. I know the coaches are all responsible for what we do and how we do it, but it still comes down to the players have to play, and especially they have to tackle. Way too many yak yds. Kelly killed us with his runs, like Dak did for us last year.

BulldogBear
11-30-2015, 09:40 AM
I think I have, slowly. It is hard to come on these boards after the game and see all the crap being written. I know the coaches are all responsible for what we do and how we do it, but it still comes down to the players have to play, and especially they have to tackle. Way too many yak yds. Kelly killed us with his runs, like Dak did for us last year.

It's why I don't post on here for a couple of days after an Egg Bowl loss. I read but resist the temptation to get involved in the discussions. My emotions will run rampant from "Fire Mullen" to hoping he stays for 20 years and back again, then back again....so on and so forth. I'll just wait and see what happens and move forward. Regardless of what I hope Mullen does, I hope we kick the sheit out if whoever we play in the bowl game and can't understand the idea off seeing it any other way. I don't ever hope we lose for any reason.

fishwater99
11-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Well you better get used to it, b/c we will keep losing the Big games under Mullen, including the Egg Bowl.
Ole Miss has passed us by in coaching and recruiting and it's just said b/c it didn't have to be that way..

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Well you better get used to it, b/c we will keep losing the Big games under Mullen, including the Egg Bowl.
Ole Miss has passed us by in coaching and recruiting and it's just said b/c it didn't have to be that way..

Bingo. The times are achanging and not in a good way. We are slowly working our way back to bottom feeder. Mid 30-40 recruiting classes aren't gonna cut it