PDA

View Full Version : The biggest losers in this whole Mullen circus is us (the fans)

HSVDawg
11-29-2015, 10:52 PM
If Mullen does return next season, you will probably never see a more divided fanbase than ours. It will make the messageboard bickering during the Stansbury twilight years look like an episode of The View. In one faction, you will have the "we're lucky to have Dan, it's still the best its ever been" crowd, and in the other there will be the "get him out of here, he doesn't even want to be here" crowd. You can already see the battle lines being drawn on here by several posters on both sides.

The worst part is we are heading into an expected rebuilding year where 6 or 7 wins would be considered par, and another loss in the Egg as it shifts back to Oxford wouldn't be unexpected. With that being the case you already know that the latter faction is only going to get louder and more disgruntled, with the former therefore digging their heels in even further.

I don't know what Dan needs to do to calm the masses, but he created this mess so its up to him to fix it and win back the trust of at least 50% of our fanbase. That, or he can leave. I don't really care what he chooses but I definitely will want him gone if he keeps straddling the fence with our school and our fans like he has been.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 10:56 PM
Dan couldn't care less about what anyone thinks of him. The ego is still above the clouds laughing all the way to Cadence Bank. If he gave a shit we wouldn't be hearing his name actively for every damn job out there. Entitled, egotistical, arrogant... Mississippi State football is a paycheck not a passion for him.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 11:10 PM
II don't know what Dan needs to do to calm the masses, but he created this mess so its up to him to fix it and win back the trust of at least 50% of our fanbase. That, or he can leave. I don't really care what he chooses but I definitely will want him gone if he keeps straddling the fence with our school and our fans like he has been.

He gets paid $4M, you're damned right he needs to fix it.

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:44 AM
If Mullen does return next season, you will probably never see a more divided fanbase than ours.

Yes. It will be split evenly. 90% glad he's still here and the 10% message board bleeding V A G I N A s that think they know a lot more than they do.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Yes. It will be split evenly. 90% glad he's still here and the 10% message board bleeding V A G I N A s that think they know a lot more than they do.

Yep. Fall in line you little bitch. You pussies remind me of the guy in high school that always dated ugly girls but then he finally gets one that looks decent and she is going behind his back, talking to other guys, trying her hardest to get whatever cock will take her. But hey she's cuter than the previous one so by all means it's ok if she makes you look like a ****ing idiot. I suggest some of you reach down the front of your pants... There should be a dick and 2 distinct round objects hanging. Make sure they are still there

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Yep. Fall in line you little bitch

You might need to try the heavy flow this morning.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2015, 09:51 AM

We get it, you'll be forever butthurt your hero Stands got fired. Now STFU unless you actually have something productive to bring to the discussion or announcing you're bringing AOTD back over on the Platinum Plus board.

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:54 AM
We get it, you'll be forever butthurt your hero Stands got fired. Now STFU unless you actually have something productive to bring to the discussion or announcing you're bringing AOTD back over on the Platinum Plus board.

I get it too. You guys won't be happy until you've Rick Rayed the football program. But hey look on the bright side. We should be good again in 5-7 years.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:55 AM
You might need to try the heavy flow this morning.

Oh damn. Good one. Thanks for your insight to the situation douche bag

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:57 AM
But I don't know what I expected. I should have seen it coming. Lose the egg bowl, everybody freaks out like an 11 year old girl that just got her first visit from her monthly friend. But you guys have at it. I'm sure you will certainly find the right coach for MSU. And get rid of that damn yankee Mullenz.

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 09:57 AM
Oh damn. Good one. Thanks for your insight to the situation douche bag

\
eat a dick, ****stick.

PendingTransaction
11-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Dan couldn't care less about what anyone thinks of him. The ego is still above the clouds laughing all the way to Cadence Bank. If he gave a shit we wouldn't be hearing his name actively for every damn job out there. Entitled, egotistical, arrogant... Mississippi State football is a paycheck not a passion for him.

We have a monster on our hands. His name is Dan. Your description is on point. We can't fire him and he knows it. He makes Scott piss his pants whenever they talk. Most fans don't like him. But they tolerate him and his bs because they are afraid of doing worse. He wants the GA job and I hope he gets it. He will never beat Freeze. There is a reason why we have had so many DCs and that trend will continue. Hud is the answer for our program.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:02 AM
\
eat a dick, ****stick.

I hope I'm as tough as you when I grow up. Billy joe internet badass

HancockCountyDog
11-30-2015, 10:08 AM
But I don't know what I expected. I should have seen it coming. Lose the egg bowl, everybody freaks out like an 11 year old girl that just got her first visit from her monthly friend. But you guys have at it. I'm sure you will certainly find the right coach for MSU. And get rid of that damn yankee Mullenz.

You are lost. There are lunatics that want Mullen fired, but for the most part, people are just frustrated that Mullen is actively shopping for another job. You also have to look at the projection of our program and right now, its not good. People are frustrated that Mullen is actively shopping for another job. At least that is my frustration, that and the fact that he honestly didn't even seem bothered by losing the egg bowl.

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:10 AM
I hope I'm as tough as you when I grow up. Billy joe internet badass

You started the Billy joe internet badass routine with your "fall in line little bitch" comment you dumbass.

Todd4State
11-30-2015, 10:11 AM
You are lost. There are lunatics that want Mullen fired, but for the most part, people are just frustrated that Mullen is actively shopping for another job. You also have to look at the projection of our program and right now, its not good. People are frustrated that Mullen is actively shopping for another job. At least that is my frustration, that and the fact that he honestly didn't even seem bothered by losing the egg bowl.

This is where I am right now.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:13 AM
You started the Billy joe internet badass routine with your "fall in line little bitch" comment you dumbass.

Sorry but when you call people ******s because they don't have the Same views as you then you get called a bitch. Got it bitch?

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:14 AM

If Dan is indeed doing everything in his power to get the hell out of Starkville at the first opportunity, then I guess I am lost. And I guess time will tell who is lost and who isn't.

As far as his reaction to the game? Hell, last year he seemed pissed off and said some over-the-top things like he wouldn't sleep until we beat them again or something like that. And he was roundly criticized for that. Now he's criticized for not acting like that. I think the reality is that he just lost the Egg Bowl - to some, no reaction will ever be right.

BankerDog
11-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Yeah because Hud beat Freeze regularly. He's relied on transfers and Saunders. He lost to New Mexico State this year. He's the answer? Hell no. Get that out of here. We can do better than that. The people hyping him up are the ones mad because they don't have the same access to the program as they did before Mullen was hired.

MadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:18 AM
Sorry but when you call people ******s because they don't have the Same views as you then you get called a bitch. Got it bitch?

Sorry, p u s s y , did you say something?

PendingTransaction
11-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Yeah because Hud beat Freeze regularly. He's relied on transfers and Saunders. He lost to New Mexico State this year. He's the answer? Hell no. Get that out of here. We can do better than that. The people hyping him up are the ones mad because they don't have the same access to the program as they did before Mullen was hired.

Well you are right about one thing, Dan controls HIS program. And he knows that he will be dead last in the West next year unless he gets a blocked field goal with seconds in the clock.

HancockCountyDog
11-30-2015, 10:26 AM
If Dan is indeed doing everything in his power to get the hell out of Starkville at the first opportunity, then I guess I am lost. And I guess time will tell who is lost and who isn't.

As far as his reaction to the game? Hell, last year he seemed pissed off and said some over-the-top things like he wouldn't sleep until we beat them again or something like that. And he was roundly criticized for that. Now he's criticized for not acting like that. I think the reality is that he just lost the Egg Bowl - to some, no reaction will ever be right.

Last year he was pissed off. Im not sure anyone criticized him for being pissed off. This year he basically said, "Hey, y'all should be happy, we didn't finish last like the media predicted, we finished 6th"

When did we start accepting the media's perception of us and somehow judging how successful we are by looking back at biased media members predictions.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:27 AM
Sorry, p u s s y , did you say something?

No I didn't I was too busy ****ing your mom and wife

BB30
11-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Yep. Fall in line you little bitch. You pussies remind me of the guy in high school that always dated ugly girls but then he finally gets one that looks decent and she is going behind his back, talking to other guys, trying her hardest to get whatever cock will take her. But hey she's cuter than the previous one so by all means it's ok if she makes you look like a ****ing idiot. I suggest some of you reach down the front of your pants... There should be a dick and 2 distinct round objects hanging. Make sure they are still there

Sounds a little too personal, would hope you aren't speaking from experience. So, now we resort to name calling fans of the same school, I am sure this will fix the problems at hand.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Sounds a little too personal, would hope you aren't speaking from experience. So, now we resort to name calling fans of the same school, I am sure this will fix the problems at hand.

That's what I'm hoping for. Thanks for your support

BankerDog
11-30-2015, 10:36 AM
And he's a missed FG away from beating LSU.

His DC gives up three plays vs. Bama that cost us a game. Granted he needed to convert in the end zone.

At the end of the day, players make plays. Our guys didn't make plays in our big games.

Dak's fumble changed the whole outcome. We moved it with ease. From there, Ole Miss pinned their ears back and came after us; that didn't need to happen.

Let me ask you this: if someone would have told you before the year we would finish the year 8-4 without our top DB, our OL a big mess, and the RB situation like it was..would you have taken it?