PDA

View Full Version : Heard we r headed to Jacksonville to play Miami in the bowl game....Haiil State you

99jc
11-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Bitches!

civildawg
11-29-2015, 06:51 PM
If that were to actually happen it might be the worst attended bowl game of the year

Political Hack
11-29-2015, 06:58 PM
If this happens, he will henceforth be known as "Gator Dan"

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 07:00 PM
Not spending a nickel on that bullshit.

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Me either. They can go **** themselves.

Bucky Dog
11-29-2015, 07:05 PM

They??

Maroonthirteen
11-29-2015, 07:06 PM
If this happens, he will henceforth be known as "Gator Dan"

I like it.

We'll be able to get tickets for nickels too.

Pollodawg
11-29-2015, 07:09 PM

Literally told my wife last night not to buy me shit for Christmas if it had a Mississippi State emblem on it. I won't spend another dime on athletics until at least John Hevesy is no longer affiliated with our football program, and that's at the very least.

Noxdog
11-29-2015, 07:11 PM
They??

I assume he means the SEC office. My understanding is that they pick the schools with help of the bowls. I will be there if we get sent there. What do yall want...Memphis, Charlotte? I could see Nashville but we have been there before also.

Noxdog
11-29-2015, 07:11 PM
Literally told my wife last night not to be me shit for Christmas if it had a Mississippi State emblem on it. I won't spend another dime on athletics until at least John Hevesy is no longer affiliated with our football program, and that's at the very least.

Overreact Much??

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 07:12 PM
They??

Scott, Dan, Hev, Manny, the team, etc.

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2015, 07:12 PM
If it is like the last Gator, you can get tickets for $4 each on the 40 on Stubhub. I'll go just because it is an hour drive and I'd like to see Dak one more time, but that's it.

Pollodawg
11-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Overreact Much??

Forgive me for giving a shit about the fact that our coach basically gave the university that has kissed his ass, made him a millionaire, and given him his first gig the middle finger last night. "Don't give a shit" was written all over Cousin Eddie's face last night, bro, whether you want to believe it or not.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 07:14 PM
If it is like the last Gator, you can get tickets for $4 each on the 40 on Stubhub. I'll go just because it is an hour drive and I'd like to see Dak one more time, but that's it.

You'd spend $20 on gas for this dumpster fire!?

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Forgive me for giving a shit about the fact that our coach basically gave the university that has kissed his ass, made him a millionaire, and given him his first gig the middle finger last night. "Don't give a shit" was written all over Cousin Eddie's face last night, bro, whether you want to believe it or not.

Preach!!!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-29-2015, 07:20 PM

The shitter has become literally full.

Really Clark?
11-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Still went to support my team and university the game after we loss to Maine. Don't see me not supporting the hard work and effort the players have given to this university. Not to mention the best QB we have put on a jersey for our family.

BankerDog
11-29-2015, 07:26 PM
If they actually make the team have curfew the night before and our starting QB doesn't come in at 3 in the morning drunk from the strip club, I might go.

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 07:28 PM
If they actually make the team have curfew the night before and our starting QB doesn't come in at 3 in the morning drunk from the strip club, I might go.

1994 Peach Bowl highlights...

dawg27
11-29-2015, 07:31 PM

I have been defending dan all this time but last night we where down in the 4th and there was no hurry,took his time calling plays,ran the ball up the middle,i want a coach that is even if we loose we going down swinging.

civildawg
11-29-2015, 07:33 PM

Couldn't have said it any better

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2015, 07:38 PM
You'd spend $20 on gas for this dumpster fire!?
Helluva lot less then I spend when I'm able to come to Starkville or any other campus, so yes.

preachermatt83
11-29-2015, 09:46 PM

Agreed