PDA

View Full Version : If Dan is going to leave...

CadaverDawg
11-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Just hurry up and get the **** out. I want him to stay, but not if he wants to go. And regardless of why, just go if you're planning to leave...we are missing out on chances at good coaches every minute he is still here if he is going to leave. At least have the decency to get the hell out quickly so all of the best coaches aren't hired up already...that's all I care about.

Lloyd Christmas
11-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Just hurry up and get the **** out. I want him to stay, but not if he wants to go. And regardless of why, just go...we are missing out on chances at good coaches every minute he is still here if he is going to leave. At least have the decency to get the hell out quickly so all of the best coaches aren't hired up already...that's all I care about.

My problem is I perceive Stricken to have no balls in this situation.

defiantdog
11-29-2015, 04:42 PM
My problem is I perceive Stricken to have no balls in this situation.
Strick is a PR guy..... He only cares about saving face. He needs a Howland type coach to come knockin for him to make a radical decision.

Political Hack
11-29-2015, 04:45 PM
What the hell do y'all expect big time coaches to do when we send a guy to interview them that looks like Beevis and acts like Gomer Pile?

BeardoMSU
11-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Ya'll are knocking our AD, but he's the same guy that nutted up when he fired RR while having Howland waiting in the wings. No reason he can't do it again. Not that I want him to 'fire' Dan, but I'm not as wholeheartedly pessimistic that he won't make a good hire if Dan were to leave, like y'all are letting on.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 04:55 PM
Ya'll are knocking our AD, but he's the same guy that nutted up when he fired RR while having Howland waiting in the wings. No reason he can't do it again. Not that I want him to 'fire' Dan, but I'm not as wholeheartedly pessimistic that he won't make a good hire if Dan were to leave, like y'all are letting on.

He had nothing to do with the Howland hire. All he did was pick him up at the airport and smile at the PC.

Political Hack
11-29-2015, 05:48 PM
He had nothing to do with the Howland hire. All he did was pick him up at the airport and smile at the PC.

Glad you said it so I didn't have to.

BeardoMSU
11-29-2015, 05:56 PM
Glad you said it so I didn't have to.

Correction noted. No problem.