PDA

View Full Version : What if??

Jsndawg
11-29-2015, 04:18 PM
What if Mullen and his agent are just trolling everyone to get a big raise and contract extension?

defiantdog
11-29-2015, 04:20 PM
What if Mullen and his agent are just trolling everyone to get a big raise and contract extension?
Would work if we won the egg bowl..... But we didn't.

cheewgumm
11-29-2015, 04:20 PM
then it was a HUGE mistake, because now a bunch of people want him gone.

Dawgface
11-29-2015, 04:27 PM
Egg in the face if that was it. Doubt it after getting a big raise last year.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 04:31 PM
We would be insane to pay him a dollar honestly. Don't do it Scott!

Coach34
11-29-2015, 05:49 PM

Mullen has 3 years left- max in Miss is 4 years. He was going to get a raise/bonus and another year anyway. So no- he wasn't doing for a big raise and extension

HoopsDawg
11-29-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm getting worried no one wants Mullen and we'll be stuck with him for another year.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm getting worried no one wants Mullen and we'll be stuck with him for another year.

We will miss a bowl next year and be stuck.

Damnit we always have to allow the dumpster to burn before making a switch!!!

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2015, 05:56 PM
I would gladly give him a raise if he got a new Oline coach and defensive coordinator. Also get rid of Sallach and get a good recruiter.

HancockCountyDog
11-29-2015, 05:58 PM

With Durkin going to Maryland, this is what I see happening. He can turn it around, but we will need to return a few juniors that are thinking about leaving early.

Also, we need at least two juco OL that can compete for playing time.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2015, 06:06 PM
With Durkin going to Maryland, this is what I see happening. He can turn it around, but we will need to return a few juniors that are thinking about leaving early.

Also, we need at least two juco OL that can compete for playing time.

We need a new Oline coach. We got the top Juco Oline last year and he didn't even get on the field this year. It wasn't like we have even a mediocre SEC Oline. You replace Dak and we are closer to Mizzou bad than good.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2015, 06:09 PM

This. We are so ****ing hosed. We would be better off firing him at this point and just burning the bridge with him by throwing him under the bus for doing all the shopping.