11-29-2015, 12:31 PM
33 mil. 6 years

LMAO!!!!!! Nope!

VandelayIndustries
11-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Nice link

beretta
11-29-2015, 12:57 PM
i said this on another site, and was crucified for it....my brother in laws, brother is Planks best friend in life....Plank is involved directly, and has given mullen a promise of a $50 million indoor complex....

my kids get Under armour gear every birthday and xmas....I trust my source on this....

Coach007
11-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Not going to happen

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-29-2015, 01:02 PM
i said this on another site, and was crucified for it....my brother in laws, brother is Planks best friend in life....Plank is involved directly, and has given mullen a promise of a $50 million indoor complex....

my kids get Under armour gear every birthday and xmas....I trust my source on this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0nRy8G0bNY

Thank you Simone

Blackout
11-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Maryland must be run by a bunch of damn fools. Why wouldn't they go get a Whittingham, Herman, Tulsa coach etc. I mean more power to them ridding us of a mental midget on Gameday and crootin

99jc
11-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Maryland: This search has been meandering, to put it politely. Reports of Michigan defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin as a candidate are certainly accurate, but Maryland has spoken to a bunch of others and plans to talk to more. Those include Stanford's Mike Bloomgren, TCU's Doug Meachum, UCLA's Noel Mazzone, Oregon's Scott Frost, Bowling Green's Babers, San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Frank Reich and former Stanford assistant Pep Hamilton. Some other names that have popped up in the Terps' search: Herm Edwards, Mack Brown and Tony Dungy. (Some of those may have been for advice and philosophy, but the point here is there's been a lot of names.)

An important nuance of this search is this will be Anderson's hire. Under Armor CEO Kevin Plank certainly has influence, but hasn't meddled much. He's more sitting back and watching Anderson closely. Few believe Anderson will be at Maryland for much longer, and the feeling is that Anderson may as well hire his own candidate. If he chooses one favored by the Under Armour crew and he flops, Anderson still gets fired.

The only certainty here is that interim coach Mike Locksley will not be the head coach next year. He is 0-5 as the interim after going 2-31 as New Mexico's head coach. He could be back in some capacity given his relationships with Maryland's recruits. For now, though, Anderson has talked to the most candidates.

Prediction: Too muddled to make a call