PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone watched Mullen's post game presser? He was not the least bit upset....

HancockCountyDog
11-29-2015, 11:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLsDkLSWvT0

This is a problem. It also confirms to me that he is gone. Last year he was pissed, this year he is talking about how the senior class has done great things. LIke going 1-3 against the bears.

Watch this at your discretion, it will piss you off.

bluelightstar
11-29-2015, 11:22 AM
It's a far cry from "I won't be able to sleep after this one" to "eh, well you know, we did finish better than you guys thought we would."

I seen it dawg
11-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Complete ****ing douche. Sorry ****er.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 11:23 AM
I was floored by it. He laughed at a few spots. Completely unprofessional and very telling. We'll be glad that this is all over pretty soon...

Big4Dawg
11-29-2015, 11:29 AM
We finished 6th in SEC. So one spot higher than what "they" thought. We lost to every team had a pulse. Arkansas was our best win.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 11:33 AM
If Strick had any nuts he would make Bracky pack up Dans shit and dump it on his front yard.

Is it too late to schedule Maryland?? I want to bury that priceless ****er. He doesn't get winning and losing as long as he gets $$$$. What a bitch of a leader no wonder we haven't had any edge to us since 2010