PDA

View Full Version : If Mullen stays

starkvegasdawg
11-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Then Hevesy, Hughs, Manny, and maybe Townsend need to go. Our offensive line couldn't block Jerry's kids, our safeties were routinely badly out of position and took bad angles, the whole bend but don't break. I might give Townsend one more year under a different system as Calhoun and Redmond showed they had at least seen a football before.

Mullen also needs to give up play calling and higher an offensive guru OC.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 10:44 AM
No chance in hell any of that happens so I just hope Mullen goes. Hughes will have a job as long as he wants it... but he needs more talent and help with coaching the S group.

t45fixer
11-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Not gonna happen. He has his hand in everything. Offense, defense, and special teams. If there are any changes it will have to be him leaving.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Give Manny another year with a different coach and see what happens, if the new coach keeps him around. Like Jesse Palmer said during the Orange Bowl last year, we have had 4 DCs in 6 years with 0 philosophy changes. That tells you one thing, they are pretty much just a warm body in a position.

Political Hack
11-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Hev is the only one close to deserving. The others have either had 1 bad season or haven't been here long enoug to prove anything. DeShea got served a shit sandwich this year. Hughes may as well be called Mr. Mississippi. I can guaran-damn-tee you that Freeze would hire him before his shit was packed.