PDA

View Full Version : Mike London canned...

MSUMatt
11-29-2015, 10:19 AM
@ Virgina.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Please please please please please please please

Blackout
11-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Christmas come early

MetEdDawg
11-29-2015, 10:26 AM
If Mullen leaves us for either Maryland or Virginia, then good riddance. They are both total rebuilds. That's chicken shit to leave a middle tier SEC team that you got to #1 in the country for a pay cut to a lower tier ACC or Big 10 school. It may happen, it may not. But if it does, that will tell me a lot about Dan Mullen and what was going on in our program the past couple years. Even with the success we had, if he leaves us for a job like that, things are not good.

I seen it dawg
11-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Well it's chicken shit to be the way he is to start with so this won't be a stretch for him.

GreenheadDawg
11-29-2015, 10:29 AM
**** him. I hope he never wins another game if he leaves for ****ing Virginia

FISHDAWG
11-29-2015, 10:29 AM
may as well get used to a lot of this in the upcoming weeks .... looks like cooler heads have prevailed down on the bayou (as a side note)

Blackout
11-29-2015, 10:31 AM
may as well get used to a lot of this in the upcoming weeks .... looks like cooler heads have prevailed down on the bayou (as a side note)

They won. Their coach gives a damn and has passion other than his own wallet. Mullen is like someone on welfare, the more we give him the more resentful and arrogant he becomes.

msstate7
11-29-2015, 10:35 AM
57stratdawg on sps saying Maryland posters claiming Mullen signed a contract worth over 5 million per for 6 years

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 10:37 AM
They won. Their coach gives a damn and has passion other than his own wallet. Mullen is like someone on welfare, the more we give him the more resentful and arrogant he becomes.

The truth is Dan looks down on us- which is why I think he is the way he is.

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 10:37 AM
57stratdawg on sps saying Maryland posters claiming Mullen signed a contract worth over 5 million per for 6 years

Good riddance.

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Dan wants to win without the costs of winning. He preaches "relentless", but he doesn't want the 24/7/365 it takes. He's just like Urban, can't cut the grind of the SEC and what it takes to win here - not long term.

Saltydog
11-29-2015, 10:44 AM
football country, pre se, and will be a tough place to sustain success. If he leaves, I wish him the best and thank him for what he's done but the honest truth is that DM is a control freak and that's his Achilles heel.

Joe Schmedlap
11-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Dan has done a lot of great things for our program. I hope he stays, but if he does leave, I will be thankful for what he did for State and that he is leaving the program in much better shape than the way he found it. Now, having said that, from my viewpoint Dan has not progressed as a true head coach the last two years. He must continue to evolve if he wants to improve as a coach and to improve our program.

BHildreth3
11-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Dan like to 'build' a program. I'm not sure if he will go to Maryland (Durkin is the leader), but if he goes to a Virginia or a Maryland, it's because he wants to build a winner and get a statue.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Dan like to 'build' a program. I'm not sure if he will go to Maryland (Durkin is the leader), but if he goes to a Virginia or a Maryland, it's because he wants to build a winner and get a statue.

1. Gets him away from the hicks and hayseeds
2. Like his mentor gets him in a much easier conference.
3. Keeps padding his wallet which is his only motivation. A fresh 7 years at a new place

ILOATHEBears
11-29-2015, 11:11 AM
football country, pre se, and will be a tough place to sustain success. If he leaves, I wish him the best and thank him for what he's done but the honest truth is that DM is a control freak and that's his Achilles heel.

Maryland, 6 yr deal worth 30-36 million. Agreed to it Tuesday. Said he did not want to distract from senior night. Guess that's why it looked like we did not game plan

Op4isabitch
11-29-2015, 11:15 AM
Maryland, 6 yr deal worth 30-36 million. Agreed to it Tuesday. Said he did not want to distract from senior night. Guess that's why it looked like we did not game plan

Yeah I read that on the Terps board too, I think the post mentioning that was just a troll post. There was nothing official related to the information posted.

Lord I hope it's true though!!

Bothrops
11-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Mullen and Maryland makes no sense whatsoever. You had a better chance to win there when they were in the ACC, which is where they belong. How do you recruit at a basketball school with no national football identity, no rivals, while being an oddity within your league?