PDA

View Full Version : If you truly want a change.....

Behrdawg
11-29-2015, 09:11 AM
It begins with getting Bracky Brett the hell out of here. Compliance officers are supposed to keep you in the gray area without being punished. They aren't supposed to give your stud CB an 18 game suspension. Look at other schools around the SEC (Tunsil for example). As long as he is here, we will struggle to get the elite talent we need to compete. I can assure you- Bracky is a huge problem.

War Machine Dawg
11-29-2015, 09:58 AM
It begins with getting Bracky Brett the hell out of here. Compliance officers are supposed to keep you in the gray area without being punished. They aren't supposed to give your stud CB an 18 game suspension. Look at other schools around the SEC (Tunsil for example). As long as he is here, we will struggle to get the elite talent we need to compete. I can assure you- Bracky is a huge problem.

Been beating this drum for years. But the real problem is that he's doing exactly what Dr. Keenum wants. It's time to apply pressure to Dr. Keenum to make changes.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 10:10 AM

I do want change, but Mullen has to go as well. He has squandered the past 7 years and left us in this position with a bare cupboard, time for him to leave too. We're rebuilding again.

War Machine Dawg
11-29-2015, 10:20 AM
I do want change, but Mullen has to go as well. He has squandered the past 7 years and left us in this position with a bare cupboard, time for him to leave too. We're rebuilding again.

I'll say this, I don't think the cupboard is bare except at 2 positions: OL & CB. Maybe RB, but it's hard to run with an OL that shitty. And frankly, Mullen compounded the problem by not rolling with either Aeris or Lee this season. We're set everywhere else. Could use some depth at a couple of spots, but that's an easy fix.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-29-2015, 10:22 AM
Last night sucked but you are being way over the top.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Again, our so called cigar boys give all cigar boys a bad name. I bet other schools cigar boys laugh at ours relentlessly.

What a pathetic joke we are. Just pathetic all around throughout every aspect.

Weak soft scared inept pathetic coaching.
Weak soft scared inept pathetic compliance.
Weak soft scared inept pathetic recruiting.
Weak soft scared inept pathetic fans.

There is no drive or will to succeed from the highest levels. Our cigar boys suck.

BossDawg
11-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Again, our so called cigar boys give all cigar boys a bad name. I bet other schools cigar boys laugh at ours relentlessly.

What a pathetic joke we are. Just pathetic all around throughout every aspect.

Weak soft scared inept pathetic coaching.
Weak soft scared inept pathetic compliance.
Weak soft scared inept pathetic fans.

There is no drive or will to succeed from the highest levels. Our cigar boys suck.

I can't help but laugh at this, because it's the truth.

lastmajordog
11-29-2015, 10:38 AM
It seems there are plenty of MSU grads that attain their law degree. Why not implement a "network" of MSU's own to deal with these compliance/recruiting issues. I think the entire University needs to overhaul their image. Instead of the "people's university", Maybe start a law school, didn't UNM start their own engineering school a few years back? Journalism, REAL JOURNALISM that reports news instead of spouting non intellectual agenda talking points like the UNM types do, Sid Salter could get that ball rolling I bet. IMHO it's time to think outside of the box, adapt or die in a university kind of way. I read somewhere that "this isn't your daddy's MSU".....let's see it happen. I'm sure I will get hammered for this but it's just been on my mind for some time.

EngineerDawg
11-29-2015, 10:47 AM
Let's make it happen. Time to act and stop talking about it.

Blackout
11-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Let's make it happen. Time to act and stop talking about it.

Good luck. Our money guys are a bunch of pussies content with thinking they have some power and influence when they really are a pathetic joke and get laughed at by people with real influence to make things happen.

Nothing will change with compliance. Nothing will change with recruiting because we are bitches. Until we decide to stop being bitches my monetary assets will be withheld from football.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-29-2015, 10:52 AM
It seems there are plenty of MSU grads that attain their law degree. Why not implement a "network" of MSU's own to deal with these compliance/recruiting issues. I think the entire University needs to overhaul their image. Instead of the "people's university", Maybe start a law school, didn't UNM start their own engineering school a few years back? Journalism, REAL JOURNALISM that reports news instead of spouting non intellectual agenda talking points like the UNM types do, Sid Salter could get that ball rolling I bet. IMHO it's time to think outside of the box, adapt or die in a university kind of way. I read somewhere that "this isn't your daddy's MSU".....let's see it happen. I'm sure I will get hammered for this but it's just been on my mind for some time.
Off topic, but Ole Miss has always had an engineering school, they just added the automotive society due to the legislature strong arming Toyota through incentives. Needless to say, I will never buy a Toyota.