PDA

View Full Version : DAN DGAF

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:03 AM
He's like Janice from Accounting, he DON'T GIVE A FVCK. He's so done, pack your shit and GTFO Dan. You suck and you need to leave. AWFUL. His presser was beyond depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLsDkLSWvT0

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 03:16 AM
you're drunk.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:26 AM
you're drunk.

I'm actually not drinking JOHNNY, but I appreciate your concern. I'm mad as hell though... wasted my time, energy and f-ing money to MSU over the past few years. Frustrated as hell.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 03:29 AM
I'm actually not drinking JOHNNY, but I appreciate your concern. I'm mad as hell though... wasted my time, energy and f-ing money to MSU over the past few years. Frustrated as hell.

I can tell, it'll be ok tho

u make me feel special when u capitalize my name *.*

eta: it's not wasted time. it's invested time. win or lose its with good people and wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. there ya go ! ;)

ScoobaDawg
11-29-2015, 03:31 AM
I would of guessed that too.....
I agree Dan looks like his mind is elsewhere and he didn't want to be there.
The whole attitude about getting on the media for finishing 6th when they picked us 7th and not a road Dan should go down.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:33 AM
Fvck off man, seriously. It's not going to be ok. We wasted the opportunity with the best player we've had in the past 40+ years. It's definitely not ok... especially not if you've written checks to MSU to help pay for this bullshit.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 03:37 AM
Fvck off man, seriously. It's not going to be ok. We wasted the opportunity with the best player we've had in the past 40+ years. It's definitely not ok... especially not if you've written checks to MSU to help pay for this bullshit.

step off the ledge

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:41 AM
step off the ledge

I stepped over already I'm done with MSU athletics and football until we beat Ole Miss or until Dan is fired/leaves. I'm not spending another $$ on this bullshit.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 03:43 AM
I stepped over already I'm done with MSU athletics and football until we beat Ole Miss or until Dan is fired/leaves. I'm not spending another $$ on this bullshit.

that'll show em

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:48 AM
that'll show em

No one cares, I'm not confused. But at least I'm not wasting thousands of dollars on a piss poor product.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 03:54 AM
No one cares, I'm not confused. But at least I'm not wasting thousands of dollars on a piss poor product.

best u've had in ur lifetime other than that yea, piss poor

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 04:00 AM
best u've had in ur lifetime other than that yea, piss poor

When you can't even compete in your rivalry game 2 years in a row, yah it kinda sucks. Liberty Bowl?! Yay, I've been though. Dan pissed away at least one game this year, possibly 2 with his bullshit. And the effort level tonight was unacceptable. If you need to convince yourself it wasn't, fine. I know it was unacceptable. Dan will be gone by Wednesday though and we can move on to rebuilding (since our recruiting is falling off a cliff too).