PDA

View Full Version : It's our fault... The fanbase

Blackout
11-29-2015, 12:50 AM
We allow this soft ****ing shit to happen. We are too nice.... We give seats to opposing fans. We don't set them in their place as they cheer hotty toddy. We don't even stand up and ****ing yell.

We are 90% look where we used to be!11!111 and 10% we can do better!!!!

We ****ing allow Bracky to still be employed. Hey cigar ****s!! You obviously don't have as much power as you thing. You ****ing bitches get tombstoned by every ****ing other team out there ESPECIALLY THE BEARS!!!

What a pathetic all around program we are. ****ing Cucks. We watch as those fags **** us and make us like it. WE ARE PATHETIC, SOFT, NO HEART, NO TALENT, EMBARASSMENTS!!!!!!

And it's our fault as an overall fan base. Us on here that actually give a shit, want to play the game, want to win are outnumbered By the who gives a shit crowd.

Ole miss fans are all in. Cliche but true. They are some nasty mother****ers and we DO NOT have that strain in our general fan base. We are too ****ing nice. Play by the ****ing rules. ****!!!!!!!! I'm sick of this shit.

If our program doesn't show they want it IM OUT. No more donations no more tickets no more apparel no more anything!!! Why waste money on a failed business model. **** this shit.

deadheaddawg
11-29-2015, 12:54 AM
lol. You must either drink too much or not enough

drummerdawg
11-29-2015, 01:00 AM
We allow this soft ****ing shit to happen. We are too nice.... We give seats to opposing fans. We don't set them in their place as they cheer hotty toddy. We don't even stand up and ****ing yell.

We are 90% look where we used to be!11!111 and 10% we can do better!!!!

We ****ing allow Bracky to still be employed. Hey cigar ****s!! You obviously don't have as much power as you thing. You ****ing bitches get tombstoned by every ****ing other team out there ESPECIALLY THE BEARS!!!

What a pathetic all around program we are. ****ing Cucks. We watch as those fags **** us and make us like it. WE ARE PATHETIC, SOFT, NO HEART, NO TALENT, EMBARASSMENTS!!!!!!

And it's our fault as an overall fan base. Us on here that actually give a shit, want to play the game, want to win are outnumbered By the who gives a shit crowd.

Ole miss fans are all in. Cliche but true. They are some nasty mother****ers and we DO NOT have that strain in our general fan base. We are too ****ing nice. Play by the ****ing rules. ****!!!!!!!! I'm sick of this shit.

If our program doesn't show they want it IM OUT. No more donations no more tickets no more apparel no more anything!!! Why waste money on a failed business model. **** this shit.

Yes we need more strain.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 01:02 AM
I actually agree with most of this, +1 Blackout on us being too soft and on our "money guys" being fvcking shitbags that don't do shit. Time to step it up or get the fvck out. I don't want to be nasty like OM but we will never compete if we don't take it seriously. Dan has lost his edge in a major way...

War Machine Dawg
11-29-2015, 01:43 AM
I actually agree with most of this, +1 Blackout on us being too soft and on our "money guys" being fvcking shitbags that don't do shit. Time to step it up or get the fvck out. I don't want to be nasty like OM but we will never compete if we don't take it seriously. Dan has lost his edge in a major way...

Agreed. We either play the crootin game or quit. Our money guys need to stop being sissies and demand an end to the reign of Bracky Fife.

PassInterference
11-29-2015, 01:49 AM
Agreed. We either play the crootin game or quit. Our money guys need to stop being sissies and demand an end to the reign of Bracky Fife.

This all day.

BossDawg
11-29-2015, 01:52 AM
It all starts with recruiting. I'm done being naive and thinking this "developmental" program bullshit is gonna work. It's not. We have GOT to start pulling in better talent. That will help with coaching and preparation more than anything, although as I said earlier I think Dan has become complacent here anyway. If he stays here then he needs to start telling these recruits whatever they want to hear. "Sure! You'll start! AND we'll take care of your family! Don't worry about a thing!"

BossDawg
11-29-2015, 01:54 AM
lol. You must either drink too much or not enough

Everything he typed is 110% true.