PDA

View Full Version : 8-4 was about the O/U number before the season, correct?

klong-dog
11-28-2015, 11:52 PM
it sucks that 3 of our 4 losses came at home, all 3 games being the biggest of the year. Though 8-4 is right on par with what most expectations were. Some picked 7-5, some 6-6. Also some picked 9-3 or even 10-2.

SDDawg
11-28-2015, 11:54 PM
I think the O/U in Vegas was 7.5, so from that standpoint we exceeded. Our inability to beat Ole Miss at home is really the only major disappointment of the season for me, but it's pretty F-ing major. I'm done with Dan and his clown show at this point...

bluelightstar
11-28-2015, 11:56 PM
I think the O/U in Vegas was 7.5, so from that standpoint we exceeded. Our inability to beat Ole Miss at home is really the only major disappointment of the season for me, but it's pretty F-ing major. I'm done with Dan and his clown show at this point...

It's not even just losing the Egg Bowl at home. It's getting run off our own damn field. Nutt's 2010 team (you know, the one that lost to Jacksonville State) put up more of a fight than this.

Dawgface
11-28-2015, 11:57 PM
8-4 was my prediction. But beating OM was included in my wins. I'm not happy and doubt many are other than the most die hard sunshine pumpers.

Bubb Rubb
11-28-2015, 11:59 PM
It's not about the losses. It's how you lose them that is concerning. 8-4 sounded acceptable at the start of the year. There is no shame in losing to Bama or even Ole Miss, but to be so utterly unprepared and flat in those games is inexcusable. There is no valid excuse for it. We saw the same think against A&M and LSU.