PDA

View Full Version : While I'm on a AD rant today, Facebook: MODERATE IT!

codeDawg
08-02-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm done with posting at the pack, but there have been some posts about negative comments on the official Facebook site that I think are a relevant topic. Hey, ADs. Wake up!!! You can moderate that shit. Negative comments about players when you post their pictures is a good reason to remove a post. You can't control the message everywhere on the Internet, but this is YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE. I don't let people talk trash on mine, why let them on yours?

messageboardsuperhero
08-02-2013, 02:04 PM
I was just about to post something about this. Why are some of our fans so ****ing stupid? What could possibly possess one of our own fans to bash a player on OUR OWN FACEBOOK PAGE? I absolutely blows my mind. The whole point of having a team facebook page is so that you can pump up your team in a positive way. I guess some people just don't get it.

Who cares about how long Shump's hair is? And why would you criticize our starting QB when our media members put a picture of him on the internet?

Barking 13
08-02-2013, 02:07 PM
damn, just damn! smdh

LongDuckDawg
08-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Maybe it is not necessarily MSU fans doing the bashing...I know some "fans" are dumb enough to do it, but as anonymous as all this is, why would an opposing fanbase not bash their rivals posts/tweets, etc.?

sandwolf
08-02-2013, 02:47 PM
damn, just damn! smdh

Ok, what does "smdh" mean? And haven't I seen "smh" too? What does it mean?

Todd4State
08-02-2013, 02:47 PM
I was just about to post something about this. Why are some of our fans so ****ing stupid? What could possibly possess one of our own fans to bash a player on OUR OWN FACEBOOK PAGE? I absolutely blows my mind. The whole point of having a team facebook page is so that you can pump up your team in a positive way. I guess some people just don't get it.

Who cares about how long Shump's hair is? And why would you criticize our starting QB when our media members put a picture of him on the internet?

Baseball team has long hair and it's OK. Football players- not OK? It makes no sense to me. This isn't the 60's. There are a lot of people- successful people at that- that have long hair and things like that.

It's not someone's place to criticize something personal like that on a player IMO. It's just petty.

hacker
08-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Ok, what does "smdh" mean? And haven't I seen "smh" too? What does it mean?

SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD BRO

CooterDavenport
08-02-2013, 03:06 PM
A thousand times yes.

sandwolf
08-02-2013, 03:26 PM
SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD BRO

Ahhhh, good deal. Thanks.

MarketingBully01
08-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah, as I said and many have said our fans are our own worst enemy. We are very negative about our own chances and a lot of people who say they post realism really post pessimism. I think sometimes we are the eeyore of the SEC. Making fun of our own players on Facebook is just plain stupid and asinine.