PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt just nailed it...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-28-2015, 11:17 PM
O-line talent is just not good enough.

MSUDawg13
11-28-2015, 11:19 PM
Neither is our OL coach/OC

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Or our secondary and safeties coach.

Saltydog
11-28-2015, 11:22 PM
that State would either win a squeaker or NMU would blow us out. Well, he was right.

NCDawg
11-28-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm coming to believe the same for our Head Coach.

Boya
11-28-2015, 11:28 PM
Larry Fedora doesn't blink!

EnterpriseDawg
11-28-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm sure he'll be slobering on cross's nob on the next show. It's what he does.

Sacrifice
11-28-2015, 11:33 PM
What was Matts excuse last year?

IMissJack
11-28-2015, 11:34 PM

Glad he nailed that after 12 games...

fader2103
11-28-2015, 11:36 PM
He did nailed it. I expected them to make plays Kelly is a good QB we can expect ole miss to score. Those are acceptable. But it's unacceptable for us to come out flat at home in a rivalry game

Coursesuper
11-28-2015, 11:44 PM
I can't put any blame here at all. We are playing the exactly the same defense since Mullen arrived here. Our coordinators do what he's says. Loosing Redmond hurt us badley. Also we are very predictable on 3rd down we a go to a 3 man rush and play heavy zone. Easy to get beat when you know exactly what to prepare for.

BeardoMSU
11-28-2015, 11:47 PM

Wow....Matt's really stepping out on a limb. Glad he came to this realization 12 games into the season***

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/52e1aee1e4b024991a826f95/54f45dc2e4b080da0ca76ab2/54f45e83e4b0f251eebfdf8e/1425301135926/Silly+Portrait+1.gif?format=1000w

War Machine Dawg
11-29-2015, 01:40 AM
He did nailed it. I expected them to make plays Kelly is a good QB we can expect ole miss to score. Those are acceptable. But it's unacceptable for us to come out flat at home in a rivalry game

We weren't flat. We took the opening possession and were marching with ease. Then Dak fumbles, our D does what it does and gives up first quarter points, then the rout begins. We just flat weren't prepared. It's like we had no clue what they were going to do.

I can't put any blame here at all. We are playing the exactly the same defense since Mullen arrived here. Our coordinators do what he's says. Loosing Redmond hurt us badley. Also we are very predictable on 3rd down we a go to a 3 man rush and play heavy zone. Easy to get beat when you know exactly what to prepare for.

Yep. IF Mullen stays, Stricklin needs to do to him what Matt Wyatt said LSU's AD needs to do with Miles and his OC: Sit him down and tell him "Here's what's going to happen - You are going to get a DC and stay the hell out of his way. He has total autonomy to run the D as he sees fit. You are not to even go into the meeting room unless the DC invites you. You can hire the DC or we can hire the DC for you. But you staying the hell out of his way is non-negotiable."

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 01:43 AM
Dan has not prioritized recruiting big guys for the OL and Hev has hurt us at every turn. We can't afford a 30% hit rate on OL recruits, we need 2 out of 3 to be solid and at least one guy ready to be in the two deep every year. This shit show RS and develop project guys has GO TO STOP.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 01:50 AM
Dan has not prioritized recruiting big guys for the OL and Hev has hurt us at every turn. We can't afford a 30% hit rate on OL recruits, we need 2 out of 3 to be solid and at least one guy ready to be in the two deep every year. This shit show RS and develop project guys has GO TO STOP.

Oh we have prioritized it, but when they met Hevesy it all went to shat, or Hevesy didn't follow through because he fell in love with some 2 star that couldn't play dead in a western.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 01:51 AM
We weren't flat. We took the opening possession and were marching with ease. Then Dak fumbles, our D does what it does and gives up first quarter points, then the rout begins. We just flat weren't prepared. It's like we had no clue what they were going to do.

Yep. IF Mullen stays, Stricklin needs to do to him what Matt Wyatt said LSU's AD needs to do with Miles and his OC: Sit him down and tell him "Here's what's going to happen - You are going to get a DC and stay the hell out of his way. He has total autonomy to run the D as he sees fit. You are not to even go into the meeting room unless the DC invites you. You can hire the DC or we can hire the DC for you. But you staying the hell out of his way is non-negotiable."

Only problem is Stricklin doesn't have the sack to make it happen.

War Machine Dawg
11-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Only problem is Stricklin doesn't have the sack to make it happen.

Unfortunately, I agree. I'm beginning to wonder who in our administration DOES have a set of marbles.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 02:13 AM
whole momentum of this game is diff if Dak doesn't fumble and we score on first drive. would we win? idk. Prolly be up 7-0 or at worst 3-0.instead it snowballs into 21-0

PassInterference
11-29-2015, 02:16 AM
Why does anybody think Dan is meddling with the D? I think Manny has done a great job. He dominated Bama except 3 plays. And not Manny's fault that we lost 3 of our better DBs to season ending injuries.

bulldawg28
11-29-2015, 02:17 AM
whole momentum of this game is diff if Dak doesn't fumble and we score on first drive. would we win? idk. Prolly be up 7-0 or at worst 3-0.instead it snowballs into 21-0

This

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 02:18 AM
We are fuvked guys, just accept it. Shitty bowl game this year, 5 wins at best next year. No reason to expect anything different.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 02:19 AM
Why does anybody think Dan is meddling with the D? I think Manny has done a great job. He dominated Bama except 3 plays. And not Manny's fault that we lost 3 of our better DBs to season ending injuries.

this game was terrible planning. ark scored 50 and thr TE was consistantly open by 15-20 yrds. don't think dans meddling at all. manny just isnt great.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 02:22 AM
Just look at what we are doing. It's the same from year 1. Manny wasn't running this at LaTech, Collins isn't running this bs a Fla. It's Mullen's show.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 02:28 AM
Just look at what we are doing. It's the same from year 1. Manny wasn't running this at LaTech, Collins isn't running this bs a Fla. It's Mullen's show.

we aren't doing near the same shit on D as last year... so as much as I'm sure blaming dan is the popular thing this doesn't hold water.

maybe collins has more talent at UF? just saying.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 02:41 AM
B
we aren't doing near the same shit on D as last year... so as much as I'm sure blaming dan is the popular thing this doesn't hold water.

maybe collins has more talent at UF? just saying.
Damn dude go you watch much. It's the same damn base D there is a little more blitz here and there but its the same base. We are doing the same things that have been done determined on down and distance since year 1. It's the same scheme in the d backfield but we are much more limited due to youth and injury right now. But the over all scheme is the exact same. I'm not here throwing Mullen under the bus he has done good job of that himself. But don't just blindly defend him either. Our Defense us not our problem. The root problem is our offensive line. It's god awful! This group has been regressing yearly. As far as I am concerned we overachieved with horror story of a front five. That we won 8 is really good but when we played a team with good to elite talent it was a jail break. The whole game starts right there and that's where we are getting worse every year.

JohnnyQuid
11-29-2015, 02:46 AM
B
Damn dude go you watch much. It's the same damn base D there is a little more blitz here and there but its the same base. We are doing the same things that have been done determined on down and distance since year 1. It's the same scheme in the d backfield but we are much more limited due to youth and injury right now. But the over all scheme is the exact same. I'm not here throwing Mullen under the bus he has done good job of that himself. But don't just blindly defend him either. Our Defense us not our problem. The root problem is our offensive line. It's god awful! This group has been regressing yearly. As far as I am concerned we overachieved with horror story of a front five. That we won 8 is really good but when we played a team with good to elite talent it was a jail break. The whole game starts right there and that's where we are getting worse every year.

yea dude. totes same d. jeez. watch much? like totally.

not same d. next