PDA

View Full Version : MSU AD accountability

J Paul Ronvonski III
11-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Its up to him on whether or not he allows this kind of egg bowl performance. We need to be able to recruit better and hire better assistants.

mstatefan91
11-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Hevesy needs to go. Manny hasn't done well the last half of this season. I realize we have injuries but so does every other team. So Manny, get your head out of your own ass.

Turnovers should have cost us 2 games. Only cost us one. Penalties tonight we're just stupid.

Oh yeah, GET BACK TO MSU FOOTBALL, FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK AND RTGDFB!

Op4isabitch
11-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Well asses in seats is what speaks to him, don't buy season tickets or attend games and we can effect change.

Leroy Jenkins
11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Hes worried about hashtags and shit.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-28-2015, 11:12 PM
It's like we jinxed ourselves before the game even started. The students lighting up "Dak" with their phones looked cool, but it was after the 2 TO's.

Bothrops
11-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Hevesy and Manny need to go..no matter what. Manny's defense will never work against the modern spread schemes. Time to do something different.

dawgoneyall
11-28-2015, 11:43 PM
This.

Coursesuper
11-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Hevesy and Manny need to go..no matter what. Manny's defense will never work against the modern spread schemes. Time to do something different.

If you actually watched a game this is the same defense we ran last year and the year before and the four years before that. This is not Manny's defense this is Dan ******* defense. If you watched what Manny did a LaTech last year is nothing even close to what is going on with our D.

bluelightstar
11-28-2015, 11:53 PM
If you actually watched a game this is the same defense we ran last year and the year before and the four years before that. This is not Manny's defense this is Dan ******* defense. If you watched what Manny did a LaTech last year is nothing even close to what is going on with our D.

I always thought it was overstated how Mullen might meddle in the defense, but Collins' defense looks different at UF this year and Manny's looked different at Tech last year.

IMissJack
11-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Our AD scares me more than anything in a possible coach search.

Rayburn8
11-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Our AD scares me more than anything in a possible coach search.

Why? You realize he hit the mark on every single hire has made right?

maroonmania
11-29-2015, 12:18 AM
I always thought it was overstated how Mullen might meddle in the defense, but Collins' defense looks different at UF this year and Manny's looked different at Tech last year.

Manny's defense at LT last year led the nation in turnovers forced. Our defense this year can't force a turnover if their life depended on it. It was almost laughable tonight that we couldn't recover the Kelly fumble even though we were right there and BBrown couldn't recover the onside kick even though he was right there by himself to cover it.

IMissJack
11-29-2015, 12:19 AM

Ray? Football pays the bills, we can't have a wrong hire.

Coursesuper
11-29-2015, 12:19 AM
He had not one thing to do with hiring our new basketball coach. Do don't even try to go there.

Bubb Rubb
11-29-2015, 01:27 AM

Rick Ray says hello. And that was his highest-profile hire before finally bringing in Howland.

PassInterference
11-29-2015, 01:54 AM
Look no further than Bracky Brett.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2015, 02:18 AM
I know this, Dan better not get a ****ing raise or extension this year after the game I just watched. If he wants to be paid higher than Freeze, well maybe he should start beating Freeze to earn that higher pay grade. He is 1-3 against Freeze, and let's be honest, had Bo Wallace not fumbled, he might be 0-4. Dan has no leverage for an extension after that game, and changes need to be made to the coaching staff asap, so long Hev and bring in a freaking OC that can recruit! That performance looked like it was mailed in...

Todd4State
11-29-2015, 02:50 AM
Rick Ray says hello. And that was his highest-profile hire before finally bringing in Howland.

I wonder if Adidas can find us a football coach? I'm willing to give them a try.

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Manny's defense at LT last year led the nation in turnovers forced. Our defense this year can't force a turnover if their life depended on it. It was almost laughable tonight that we couldn't recover the Kelly fumble even though we were right there and BBrown couldn't recover the onside kick even though he was right there by himself to cover it.
We forced 14 fumbles this year. We recovered 1. One.