PDA

View Full Version : So who did we beat this year?

cheewgumm
11-28-2015, 10:22 PM
USM and Kentucky

Dawgface
11-28-2015, 10:24 PM
Arky was our best win and that is not saying much.

IMissJack
11-28-2015, 11:12 PM
USM and Kentucky

Thank goodness KY is our permanent east opponent, and SC is coming into schedule next year.

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2015, 11:28 PM
Thank goodness KY is our permanent east opponent, and SC is coming into schedule next year.

They'll probably hire Mike Ditka and be a 10 win team next season.

Swagger Vance
11-28-2015, 11:32 PM
We beat the same amount of top25 teams as Alabama.

MetEdDawg
11-28-2015, 11:36 PM
SEC West beat each other up this year. We said it would happen at the beginning of the year and this is the result. We can't be pissed when that happens. The team that survives looks good and the others look above average. OM looks good, but they still had 3 losses. All 7 teams in the West are bowl eligible. This team goes at worst 10-2 in every other conference in America this year. Last years team probably makes the playoff in any other conference. It's life in the SEC West.

MSUDawg13
11-28-2015, 11:41 PM
SEC West beat each other up this year. We said it would happen at the beginning of the year and this is the result. We can't be pissed when that happens. The team that survives looks good and the others look above average. OM looks good, but they still had 3 losses. All 7 teams in the West are bowl eligible. This team goes at worst 10-2 in every other conference in America this year. Last years team probably makes the playoff in any other conference. It's life in the SEC West.

Disagree. The SEC is way down this year. You could easily argue that the Big 12, Big 10, and even ACC are superior to the SEC this year. Outside of Bama the SEC is very average

Apoplectic
11-28-2015, 11:43 PM
Didnt beat anyone and will get blasted again in the bowl game

BeardoMSU
11-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Arky was our best win and that is not saying much.

Definitely our best win. I still think that is a good win, but it's easily forgotten after the shit-show I witnessed tonight.

MetEdDawg
11-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Disagree. The SEC is way down this year. You could easily argue that the Big 12, Big 10, and even ACC are superior to the SEC this year. Outside of Bama the SEC is very average

Down I will buy, but we just had a lot of parody this year due to only 5 returning QBs from last year's 14 teams. All the good Big 12 teams returned their QBs from last year. Same for the Big 10. That's cyclical and contributed to the parody and lack of elite teams. So while weren't strong at the top this year, there aren't but 10 teams in the country I would say that I'm actually scared of playing and half of those reside in the SEC. We faced some extremely nasty DLs this year that you don't really find outside the SEC. Bama, LSU, OM, and TAMU have elite DLs. There aren't many others around the nation like them. We are a 10 win team easily against Ohio State's schedule. Might be in their conference championship game.

Bothrops
11-29-2015, 02:31 AM
Arkansas is our best win, USM second best.

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 03:19 AM
It's 2012 all over again. We Believe and shit...