PDA

View Full Version : I love Dak but this loss is on him...

Carl_Spackler
11-28-2015, 10:20 PM
His fumble and stupid throw lead to 14 points for the ****sticks from up north. He doesn't choke and we have a chance despite the worst OL I have ever seen.

mstatefan91
11-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Yeah let's just forget the shitty defense play. It was a team loss. Doesn't make it any better but it isn't any one player's fault.

mparkerfd20
11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Won't be a popular opinion, but it is the right one. I agree unfortunately.

mstatefan91
11-28-2015, 11:32 PM
Won't be a popular opinion, but it is the right one. I agree unfortunately.
We scored in garbage time. That 11 point deficit is misleading. We got our asses kicked on both sides of the ball. Doesn't make it any better

Boya
11-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Weak

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2015, 02:12 AM
I agree 100%, I don't like it, but I agree. The fumble pretty much set the tone for the game. We were actually moving down the field well, and Dak was about to have a big gain...then the fumble occurred. I don't know how the game would have turned out had we scored on that drive, but that fumble opened up the flood gates. The Ole Miss team saw Dak fumble...our best player...fumbled....fired their whole damn team up. If it had been anyone else that fumbled, it might not have been as bad, but seeing Dak fumble fired them up an extra notch while meanwhile crushing the spirits of our players, the defense literally came out after that looking like "Did Dak just fumble? Did that just happen?". The pick 6 was just extra fire added

SDDawg
11-29-2015, 02:15 AM
Dak ****ed up, but Mullen ****ed up bigger by not making the adjustments needed in the 2nd series.

FIRE MULLLINNZZZZ (for real tho, please).

mstatefan91
11-29-2015, 02:20 AM
This thread is beyond stupid

Charlie_Sheen420
11-29-2015, 02:21 AM
Dak ****ed up, but Mullen ****ed up bigger by not making the adjustments needed in the 2nd series.

FIRE MULLLINNZZZZ (for real tho, please).

From what I saw tonight, it looks like Dan has already accepted the Maryland job, we shall see

Goldendawg
11-29-2015, 03:21 AM
Does that mean we can play a different song than something by Journey when we are getting beaten badly after 3 quarters. Don't like Croom's white helmets either. It's late and two small attempts at humor after a very disappointing game.

deltadawg99
11-29-2015, 08:20 AM
Dak came out tight and was pressing. He knew that he had to carry us like he had all
Year. I don't put the loss solely on him. Stupid penalties didn't help. Peters had a pick that may have gone for six, but instead Treadwell took it away for a first down. Jiles could have jumped on the ball instead of missing a scoop and score allowing Kelly to get it that led to an OM score on the next play.

Awful gamelan on both sides of the ball.

IMissJack
11-29-2015, 09:39 AM
I will not say anything against Dak, after what he has done for us.

Dawgface
11-29-2015, 09:50 AM

Agree.

Dawgtini
11-29-2015, 11:19 AM
I love Dak and he was pressing. He really wanted this game and it showed. However, the fact he got player of the game for us was pathetic. Ross, Holloway, or even one of the Browns all played better and made plays. I love Dak and he has made many plays but tonight was not his night.