PDA

View Full Version : Made the mistake of watching the egg bowl video from Mississippi

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Those cock suckers put the cheap shot from elston and a sack on Dak where some TPOS laid on top of him and talked shit. I really hope we come out "aggressive" tonight. If Dak gets knocked down and they're aren't at least 2 lineman trying to help them up, they might as well carry their ass to the other side of the field. Got damn I'm ready!!

dawgs
11-28-2015, 04:24 PM
i mean, doesn't our highlight video show the nikoe whitley strip in OT from 2013 when nickoe then gets down in bro wallace's ear to let him know he just lost them the game?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-28-2015, 04:47 PM
i mean, doesn't our highlight video show the nikoe whitley strip in OT from 2013 when nickoe then gets down in bro wallace's ear to let him know he just lost them the game?

It in fact does not, so check your ****in semantics. It's just like their confederate propaganda where they see nothing wrong with playing Dixie. They celebrate thugs and cowards.

dawgs
11-28-2015, 05:00 PM
It in fact does not, so check your ****in semantics. It's just like their confederate propaganda where they see nothing wrong with playing Dixie. They celebrate thugs and cowards.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2015/11/27/egg-bowl-hype-video/

bullshit. 1:48 mark shows the play.

look there are plenty of reasons to hate ole miss without having to resort to hypocritical faux outrage crap.

klong-dog
11-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Never seen a team worship a play so much that wasn't even live. Shows you how much the Legend of Dak is in dey heads.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-28-2015, 05:21 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2015/11/27/egg-bowl-hype-video/

bullshit. 1:48 mark shows the play.

look there are plenty of reasons to hate ole miss without having to resort to hypocritical faux outrage crap.
GFY...it shows the play and Nickoe making the strip and recovering the fumble. It doesn't show Nickoe tea bagging bo Wallace and talking shit like the Bears glorified in theirs.