PDA

View Full Version : EliteDawgs

CadaverDawg
08-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Just wanted to say that it is great to see all of these posters with 1-25 posts throwing out strong posts. Welcome aboard and thanks for participating. The more people we have chiming in on these threads, the better the board will be. Seems we have a lot of knowledgeable posters jumping on board.

If you are a member but not posting, do not be intimidated to post. You won't get bashed for being a new guy (unless you're a troll), so speak up.

Barking 13
08-02-2013, 11:28 AM
And I told ED I would probably keep my mouth shut... lasted about two threads...:cool:

FlabLoser
08-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Great points. If y'all have thoughts, post 'em up. This is a Mississippi State board for Mississippi State people. No pissing contests allowed.

Dawgbite
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Great points. If y'all have thoughts, post 'em up. This is a Mississippi State board for Mississippi State people. No pissing contests allowed.

Haven't even entered a pissin contest since I turned 40! I'm just glad to see the Templeton troughs go on the west side, flip flops.

Hypnodawg
08-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Living in NC, I have almost no information to add. I do enjoy reading this board though.

Political Hack
08-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Living in NC, I have almost no information to add. I do enjoy reading this board though.

but you have a groovy avatar and can spell and speak in complete sentences. You're approved.

dparker
08-02-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm loving the site too. The one request that I have is less Ole Miss stuff. On the main forum page there are 4 threads about them and what they are doing/not doing. I came here to read about State. Make another forum for that kind of stuff. Otherwise, love the place!

I seen it dawg
08-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm loving the site too. The one request that I have is less Ole Miss stuff. On the main forum page there are 4 threads about them and what they are doing/not doing. I came here to read about State. Make another forum for that kind of stuff. Otherwise, love the place!

No. It stays on here because it is bashing them and exposing their negativity.

FlabLoser
08-02-2013, 12:40 PM
We'll have more MSU football to talk about as the season gets closer.

How about those practice uni's with the Adidas stripes on the shoulders? I like them.

I'd like to see us get away from the thick shoulder stripe in the game uni's. They are trying to make that look like a ribbon that ties to the school logos, but I say it's not working.

ghostofjackie
08-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Anything negative about those clowns is good for MSU. It's a tug-of-war, always has been and always will be.

And we are winning.

sleepy dawg
08-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Anything negative about those clowns is good for MSU. It's a tug-of-war, always has been and always will be.

And we are winning.

http://cdn.soundvillage.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg

dparker
08-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Seems petty to me but I can (and do) just stay out of those threads. Still I wish we as a fan base didn't act like a bunch of old gossips.