PDA

View Full Version : Has Chris Petersen's name cooled off?

Tbonewannabe
11-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Watching Washington and I hadn't kept up with him. He won 8 last year and is about to win 6 this year. It is funny that he turned down a lot of jobs but now isn't anything special at UW.

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Shocked that the Cougs laid down like that day, terrible. Never have thought much of the Huskies...

IMissJack
11-27-2015, 06:55 PM
I was pulling for WSU and the Pirate (Leach)

Bully13
11-27-2015, 06:59 PM
kinda funny how people don't do a full analysis on a dude based on scheduling , situations and shit. he had a sweet gig that fit in well. now he's got other challenges and it's yet to be seen if he can handle them.

Quaoarsking
11-27-2015, 07:05 PM
Shocked that the Cougs laid down like that day, terrible. Never have thought much of the Huskies...

Wazzu's awesome QB (Luke Falk) was hurt and didn't play today.

The day Leach was hired at Washington State, I predicted he would win the Pac-12 there if he wasn't hired away first. I'll probably be right over the next 2 years -- Falk is just a sophomore.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-27-2015, 07:37 PM
I want to say Petersen was just given an extension at Washington. He'll probably do pretty well with some time, and I doubt he goes anywhere else. I heard the whole reason he took that job was to be closer to a hospital that one of his close family members gets treatment at. As for Leach, I just love that guy. He is already doing well and will continue to do so, I'm so glad he didn't end up at TSUN a few years ago because it is hard to pull against the guy. He will take a bunch of kids with chips on their shoulders and put together a pretty good offense with them.

Bully13
11-27-2015, 07:43 PM
I want to say Petersen was just given an extension at Washington. He'll probably do pretty well with some time, and I doubt he goes anywhere else. I heard the whole reason he took that job was to be closer to a hospital that one of his close family members gets treatment at. As for Leach, I just love that guy. He is already doing well and will continue to do so, I'm so glad he didn't end up at TSUN a few years ago because it is hard to pull against the guy. He will take a bunch of kids with chips on their shoulders and put together a pretty good offense with them.

I think you are spot on charlie but considering recent developments, don't you think it may be time to change some shit? I mean c'mon man, shit. c'mon.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-27-2015, 08:21 PM

The day Leach was hired at Washington State, I predicted he would win the Pac-12 there if he wasn't hired away first. I'll probably be right over the next 2 years -- Falk is just a sophomore.

They were pretty close this year, only problem is they got beat by Portland State to open the season. Otherwise they would of been 9-3.

preachermatt83
11-27-2015, 11:11 PM

Amen. If Dan left I'd love to hire Leach

Dawg61
11-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Amen. If Dan left I'd love to hire Leach

No thanks. That guy is batshit crazy. He's fun to watch but that's it.

dawgs
11-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Watching Washington and I hadn't kept up with him. He won 8 last year and is about to win 6 this year. It is funny that he turned down a lot of jobs but now isn't anything special at UW.

He'll be fine at Washington. His named cooled off because everyone knows he's not going anywhere. He's a NW guy, which is why Washington was 1 of the 2-4 jobs he'd leave Boise st for. Oregon bring the other for sure (Coached Oregon WRs 95-00) and maybe wazzou and Oregon st.

confucius say
11-28-2015, 10:42 AM

That last sentence sounds like a coach I know. His name is dan.

DancingRabbit
11-28-2015, 11:17 AM
No thanks. That guy is batshit crazy. He's fun to watch but that's it.

I agree. Enjoy watching him from a distance, but he is indeed batshit plus he's a lawyer. No thanks.