PDA

View Full Version : The price to see success

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2015, 06:32 PM
I'm not looking for sympathy. Nor should I receive any. But I think it is absolutely despicable what some people are asking for tickets. I understand you guys who have premium seating asking a premium price. But people with $30 tickets asking $150 and up. People with $0.00 on their ticket asking $200..... Go #### yourselves. I hope you eat them in one way or another.

I'll be down there with $400 in my pocket looking for 4. If I happen to run across a sane person with a fair price we'll do business. What do you think the odds of that are? I say good.

However, if everyone wants to continue to be ridiculous, I'll watch it on TV. But it is going to absolutely piss me off to see the ticket brookers with fists full of tickets.

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 06:34 PM
You walk around the stadium long enough, and wait just before kickoff, you'll find some reasonable prices on seats.

IMissJack
11-27-2015, 06:35 PM
How do you know these are MSU fans that bought these tickets?

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I'm think alot of these sellers (based on location) are rival fans. The $0 tickets are probably OM player tickets. (I don't think MSU players get tickets on the low rows behind the visitors bench.)

But I have talked to two MSU fans today with seats in the lower level, goal line and faculty/staff.... $200 a ticket.

IMissJack
11-27-2015, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I'm think alot of these sellers (based on location) are rival fans. The $0 tickets are probably OM player tickets. (I don't think MSU players get tickets on the low rows behind the visitors bench.)

But I have talked to two MSU fans today with seats in the lower level, goal line... $200 a ticket. Another was in the faculty/staff section.

After seeing how many LSU and Bama fans sit in the faculty section, I don't consider many of them MSU fans.