PDA

View Full Version : With Mles out at LSU, it's setting up for

Brahmabull
11-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Jimbo to LSU and Freeze to FSU! Sexton got to get paid.

BulldogBear
11-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Who the heck is Jumbo??****

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 06:36 PM
I still think Freeze coaches LSU's bowl game.

IMissJack
11-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I still think Freeze coaches LSU's bowl game.

If Dan stays, this would be a win/win for us, but I don't think LSU is going for Hugh.

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Any AD who pays Hugh Freeze close to 5 million without the full knowledge that he is more bag man than coach will be selling cars in three years.

Archie Manning and Ole Miss's various Dickie Scruggs types pulled in Freeze with the understanding that there would be a serious recruiting upgrade that he would be asked to avert his eyes from. Presto: last minute 5-stars fall in line for no-name coach after a lackluster season.

Dickie Scruggs is considered a great guy to this day in the Grove, big friend of Archie's no less. Anyone who's paying attention knows what they're doing in Oxford. Whether that includes the NCAA just depends on whether or not they are as corrupt as Ole Miss.

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 07:32 PM
If Freeze retains Orgeron, LSU would lock down recruiting in the Southeast for the next decade. LSU probably has their own network, and Ogre is the best recruiter in the country.

When Freeze goes to LSU, they'll get to cherry-pick Top Ten talent across the country.

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2015, 07:47 PM
I'd love for Freeze to move on chasing money, then have OM get slammed by sanctions and Hugh get a show cause. That would be high comedy.

blacklistedbully
11-27-2015, 07:48 PM
If Freeze retains Orgeron, LSU would lock down recruiting in the Southeast for the next decade. LSU probably has their own network, and Ogre is the best recruiter in the country.

When Freeze goes to LSU, they'll get to cherry-pick Top Ten talent across the country.

I cannot imagine any way in hell Orgeron would stay at LSU under Freeze. He would eat a shit sandwich before he would work for Freeze.

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 07:55 PM
. He would eat a shit sandwich before he would work for Freeze.
I would eat a shit sandwich if I was paid $2-3 million a year to be assistant Head coach.

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 08:06 PM
Freeze = Tressel