PDA

View Full Version : Ron Higgins: What if Dak Prescott had signed with LSU?

DancingRabbit
11-27-2015, 01:58 PM
The comments hilariously echo my sentiments. Under Les, Dak would have been a pretty good tight end.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/11/what_if_dak_prescott_had_signe.html

Jack Lambert
11-27-2015, 02:03 PM
He would have been as good as the last three QB's. I don't understand why they and Ole Miss can't develope QB's.

BossDawg
11-27-2015, 03:25 PM
Delete, double post.

BossDawg
11-27-2015, 03:26 PM
He would have been as good as the last three QB's. I don't understand why they and Ole Miss can't develope QB's.

Yup. Had Dak signed with LSU he certainly wouldn't have received the QB coaching that he has gotten at State. I wish we could've gotten LSU towards the end of the season.

DanDority
11-27-2015, 04:15 PM
It would've been nice to have swapped LSU with Arkansas this year.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-27-2015, 04:49 PM
It would've been nice to have swapped LSU with Arkansas this year.

rather swap them w/ bama.. Formula seems to be to catch them early while they're breaking in a new QB and new guys at all the positions they lost to the draft. & before Saban crawls in Kiffin's ass about abandoning the run when they're getting 8 yds a pop.

RougeDawg
11-27-2015, 06:19 PM
rather swap them w/ bama.. Formula seems to be to catch them early while they're breaking in a new QB and new guys at all the positions they lost to the draft. & before Saban crawls in Kiffin's ass about abandoning the run when they're getting 8 yds a pop.

This all day. Bama doesn't hit stride until mid October each year. The only November losses I recall them having the last half decade are the Kick 6 and Scam-back. Other than that they are unstoppable late in the season in recent years.

Les has less time early in the season to f*ck his team's up. They didn't know how to play "Lester Football" early in the year, hence the #1. Once the Lester effect kicked in they crumbled.