PDA

View Full Version : Let's make sure we all understand one thing...

CadaverDawg
11-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Ole Miss was supposed to challenge for the National Title this year according to their fans and the media. They have failed. Since they've failed to accomplish anything with the best team in their history, their fans have resorted to typical Ole Miss spin, where they act like it is all about who wins the Egg. This is funny for a few reasons....

1) They always act like they don't care...yet now that their season is failed, they are treating tomorrow like the Super Bowl. It IS their Super Bowl.

2) OM fans and media all said we'd be 5-7 or 6-6, while OM would be a Title contender. This wasn't our year...we lost a ton, they said so...yet we're even headed into the EB at 8-3. We have already overachieved in 2015, they have already failed.

Do not let these OM clowns spin. Remind them that all of the pressure is on them tomorrow. We're playing with house money, Bc we won 10 last year & have exceeded expectations in 2015. Meanwhile, OM has no shot at a 10 win regular season despite all the accolades and expectations. Don't let them move the bar on their season.....they are a road favorite, Top 3 class, 4 first rounders, all the hype and expectations....They are EXPECTED to beat us. They BETTER win. Or else an already failed season becomes an utter embarrassment if they lose to a team they all said was a 5-6 win team, with a bad coach, fullback for a QB, no RB, no OL, depleted secondary, & only 7 returning starters. You can't go from telling the world how awful MSU is, to beating your chest over winning a game you're supposed to win and only finishing a game ahead of such a "shitty team". These are THEIR words, so rub it in like hell when we beat them...but if for some reason we lose, do not dare let them claim success...they're merely seeking to beat a rebuilding team, to finish a game ahead of said rebuilding team, to try and keep an already failed season from becoming a total embarrassment.

Again, Black Bears, YOUR words not ours.

This is a No Spin zone and we should all make sure it stays that way win or lose. Just want to remind everyone of the facts & predictions/expectations. MSU wasn't supposed to be in OM's league this year...yet we're 36 hours from owning their best team ever in a "down" year in Starkville. Drink that truth in, Rebs...I hope it burns like hell.

HailState

BrunswickDawg
11-27-2015, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sSJQgmW.jpg

oldjoedawg
11-27-2015, 01:32 PM
well stated, cadaver!!!

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 01:34 PM
CD does it again. It is YOUR Super Bowl, Bearsharts. Let's see what you do.

preachermatt83
11-27-2015, 02:27 PM
#NailedIt I screen shot this and sent it to a bear I know. He's blubbering around like an idiot. Lol

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 02:29 PM
#NailedIt I screen shot this and sent it to a bear I know. He's blubbering around like an idiot. Lol

"a bear... blubbering around like an idiot." Sounds like every one of them I've ever known!!! The worst ones are still crowing about their "real" rival, LSU!

preachermatt83
11-27-2015, 02:30 PM

His response - "Mullen going to VT" hahaha

msstate7
11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
When is the last time OM won 10 regular season games?

mic
11-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
Not 4
Not 5
But 6 years in a row after his weekend....

CadaverDawg
11-27-2015, 03:32 PM

I love it.

Just remember that they have no response to this rebuttal to anything they say about the Egg Bowl. It's FACTS. They are supposed to already have 10 wins...we're supposed to be sitting at 5 or 6 wins. They are supposed to beat us tomorrow. Favored on the road in this game is a big deal. Losing to us would just be further proof that Ole Miss will never win big and that their coach is a recruiting coordinator posing as a Head Coach.

They better win. Or it will be longer than any previous 365 days after an Egg Bowl loss for that idiotic fan base. Meanwhile, if we lose...they're simply doing what they were supposed to do, even though their season is still a failure either way. The pressure is all on them. Good luck, turds.

NYDawg
11-27-2015, 03:40 PM
You must spread some reputation etc. etc.

Gatordog
11-27-2015, 04:24 PM
His response - "Mullen going to VT" hahaha
The northern spanish bears want Mullen to go anywhere as long as its not State!

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 06:49 PM
All that hype, the greatest recruiting class since the 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers, and they're lucky to even have a winning season. Their season is already, a TOTAL, COMPLETE, UTTER FAILURE...just like their fan base. Hell, even their mascot (the Rebel) is a loser.