PDA

View Full Version : Unless our D- coordinator has mentally left town... 90% chance State wins

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Ole Miss University has taken the Egg Bowl trophy home from Starkville ONCE in the past 17 years. (Sherrill had already checked out after winning two games and State mailed it in at best.)

Otherwise, Egg Bowl trophies that come to Starkville stay in Starkville.

Factor in a MUCH louder Davis Wade Stadium and a QB who is as in command of the game as anyone in the nation and it's going to take some Dick Pace / Immaculate Deflection level disruption for the Bears to get out of town with the hardware.

Anything is possible, just not UM winning this one this time.

bulldawg28
11-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Preach!!!

Aces High
11-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Ole Miss University has taken the Egg Bowl trophy home from Starkville ONCE in the past 17 years. (Sherrill had already checked out after winning two games and State mailed it in at best.)

Otherwise, Egg Bowl trophies that come to Starkville stay in Starkville.

Factor in a MUCH louder Davis Wade Stadium and a QB who is as in command of the game as anyone in the nation and it's going to tale some Dick Pace / Immaculate Deflection level disruption for the Bear to get out of town with the hardware.

Anything is possible, just not UM winning this one this time.

Didnt patridge go for 2 in 97? Swore it was 97 and 03'.

djaymsu5
11-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Starting tomorrow is our 18 game winning streak to tie this series back up.

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 11:22 AM
Ole Miss won in 97... in the seventeen years since it has only happened once with Eli and company in 2003

HancockCountyDog
11-27-2015, 11:33 AM
I haven't been this confident since 2011. I hope y'all have done what I have and taken MSU +2 and not looked back.

I recommend Bovada and Betonline, they both offered 50% bonuses on first time deposits. So I've deposited 500 on each and bet it all on both sites. After fees and cost, I'm really only looking at recovering about 1250 on 1000 in real money.

It's going to be a great Xmas.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2015, 11:39 AM
**** those pussies

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 11:40 AM
I haven't been this confident since 2011. I hope y'all have done what I have and taken MSU +2 and not looked back.

I recommend Bovada and Betonline, they both offered 50% bonuses on first time deposits. So I've deposited 500 on each and bet it all on both sites. After fees and cost, I'm really only looking at recovering about 1250 on 1000 in real money.

It's going to be a great Xmas.

State is the best home team Against the Spread in the SEC... Ole Miss is below average as an away team. In the their indirect way, Vegas is telling us who they think will actually win straight up, and it isn't the team giving the points.