PDA

View Full Version : Why was Denzel Nkemdiche kicked off the team?

PassInterference
11-27-2015, 10:30 AM
One game left. Two if he was kicked off the team last week.

He was going to play anyway, so why kick him out? The boy needs hep.

I know Hugh has a well-documented record of kicking people off the team once their usefulness for acquiring better players is exhausted. But damn.

chef dixon
11-27-2015, 10:42 AM
My guess is that considering he was just released from the ICU I highly doubt he is cleared to play football this weekend, so Hugh saw an opportunity to look like a disciplinarian without any consequences whatsoever. Oh, and the fact that Denzel just isn't that great of a player to begin with factors i'm sure.

gravedigger
11-27-2015, 10:45 AM
To "show" how hard they are on this type of behavior.

DancingRabbit
11-27-2015, 10:45 AM

I know Hugh has a well-documented record of kicking people off the team once their usefulness for acquiring better players is exhausted. But damn.

Where are you seeing that?

Harrydawg
11-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Because his replacement was just recognized as a player of the week by SEC.
His services were no longer needed.

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Chronic and acute above-the-neck fecal impaction. The real question is why he wasn't kicked off sooner, and the answer is pretty obvious.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-27-2015, 11:11 AM

Curious if they released him from his scholarship or if they opened it for an early signee? I'm not familiar enough with the scholarship rules to know.

Political Hack
11-27-2015, 11:15 AM
He wasn't going to play regardless. Allows Freeze to "put his foot down" with no consequence. Given the NCAA heat around them right now, he needs to do everything he can to make it look like the inmates aren't running the asylum.

Coach34
11-27-2015, 11:22 AM
He OD'ed or had some type of meltdown on drugs- as Hack said- this gives Freezus a chance to look like he is putting his foot down

drunkernhelldawg
11-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Not defending Freeze, but there are consequences regardless of whether he was going to play. Tough call but I'd probably want Mullen to do the same. The inmates cannot run the asylum, especially not a senior.

nsvltndog
11-27-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm going to venture a guess that Denzel wasn't in a room meditating by himself when this happened. They may have been faced with a major problem heading into the LSU and MSU games if others had their yoga mats out and were meditating with him.

AlmostPositive
11-27-2015, 11:47 AM
No.

John Farley
11-27-2015, 11:57 AM
He was taking tackles Away from Robert

Political Hack
11-27-2015, 12:31 PM
He was taking tackles Away from Robert

Lmao

mic
11-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Not defending Freeze, but there are consequences regardless of whether he was going to play. Tough call but I'd probably want Mullen to do the same. The inmates cannot run the asylum, especially not a senior.

The inmates have been running that place since CHF took over...

Jack Lambert
11-27-2015, 01:31 PM
If he was my brother and I was going to be a millionair in a few months I would tell Ole Miss to suck one.

starkvegasdawg
11-27-2015, 01:40 PM
If he was my brother and I was going to be a millionair in a few months I would tell Ole Miss to suck one.
Based on his selfies he's used that very line before.

Goldendawg
11-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Where did you guys see that he has been kicked off the team?

Mutt the Hoople
11-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Question- just how hard will Robert Nkiemdeche play, knowing they threw his brother under the bus, and a major injury could hurt his draft status? I'm guessing Robert's handlers are telling him to be VERRRY careful out there.

Goldendawg
11-27-2015, 08:17 PM
I've checked Clarion Liar, Nafoom, RedCup Rebellion, and have found no article about his being off the team. In fact, the Tupelo Journal has kept saying thru the week that he may play depending on his doctors and his parents. So where is this dismissal coming from