PDA

View Full Version : I want to hear lots of 🐄🔔 on Sattyday. not a spelling error, Who said Saturday this

Drugdog
11-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Way.

chef dixon
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
I love when the other team tries to act like they are going to bring a bunch of cowbells and ring them. Ok buddy thats a great idea, you guys do whatever makes ya feel better. I don't know a single MSU fan or player that is bothered by that sound.

JoseBrown
11-27-2015, 10:06 AM
Hey if they got em, I say bring em! I'll have my 30 yr old Cowbell n my son will have his 12 yr old bell too. For the first time this year.... If they wanna ring theirs when we ring ours more power to those pricks!

icecreamdawg
11-27-2015, 10:13 AM
I love when the other team tries to act like they are going to bring a bunch of cowbells and ring them. Ok buddy thats a great idea, you guys do whatever makes ya feel better. I don't know a single MSU fan or player that is bothered by that sound.

That will just piss off their wife/gf/attorneyfriend/fatherinlaw/richuncle/*****cousin while making sweet music to our ears

Edit: who knew p***y was a bad word?

Jack Lambert
11-27-2015, 10:20 AM

Make films of them and when they are still ringing when our center is over the ball turn the film over to the SEC.

I agree it is funny everytime some team says that but I don't think I have ever heard Ole Miss do it.