PDA

View Full Version : I've come to a realization

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2015, 10:35 PM
The Bears, fans and team, are scared to death of Saturday. From Elston wanting their fans to bring bells to ring to the exceptional level of vitriol your seeing from the fans on Twitter, Facebook, and message boards. Its like they're all trying to convince themselves we suck and they're the love child of the 86 Bears and the Patriots coached by Vince Lombardi. They're doing the ultimate whistling by the graveyard. I really think if we can get off to a fast start they may just fold...especially if they know Alabama has already won the west.

Treemydawg
11-26-2015, 10:51 PM
If Chris Jones and co. can get to Kelly early and get in his head I don't think they will have a chance.

Saltydog
11-26-2015, 11:03 PM
most about them is their vertical passing game with those big WR's (Treadwell, Core, Adeboyejo, Stringfellow) against our small corners.........

Jarius
11-26-2015, 11:09 PM
They are going to face a Dak Prescott Saturday that they do not want to face. He is going to put this team on his back and will play harder than any game he has ever played in his Life. Don't think that he has forgotten all of the shit they have given him over the past year. They have pissed off the wrong son of a bitch and will find out very shortly why it wasn't a good idea. Elston is going to get embarrassed. Hide and watch.

Todd4State
11-26-2015, 11:40 PM
most about them is their vertical passing game with those big WR's (Treadwell, Core, Adeboyejo, Stringfellow) against our small corners.........

Calhoun is 6'1" and Cleveland is 6 tall as Jack would say. They're not small.

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Need the game of his life from Cleveland and a strong showing from JT Gray, those are my two key players for the game beyond the guys that we know will produce.

Todd4State
11-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Need the game of his life from Cleveland and a strong showing fromJT Gray, those are my two key players for the game.

We need to sit Zach Jackson. I'm not sure why Gray doesn't start or why we don't use Peters in a 4-2-5 look.

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 01:03 AM
We need to sit Zach Jackson. I'm not sure why Gray doesn't start or why we don't use Peters in a 4-2-5 look.

I'm with you, need tons of reps from JT and good ones at that. Not going to be able to survive Jackson, they'll pick on him all night.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-27-2015, 01:12 AM
They are going to face a Dak Prescott Saturday that they do not want to face. He is going to put this team on his back and will play harder than any game he has ever played in his Life. Don't think that he has forgotten all of the shit they have given him over the past year. They have pissed off the wrong son of a bitch and will find out very shortly why it wasn't a good idea. Elston is going to get embarrassed. Hide and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXz6eMCj2k

mstatefan91
11-27-2015, 02:02 AM

Nailed it

War Machine Dawg
11-27-2015, 02:39 AM

I'm with you, need tons of reps from JT and good ones at that. Not going to be able to survive Jackson, they'll pick on him all night.

Y'all should've checked out my Defensive Preview at FWTCT. Gray has easily outproduced Jackson while playing less than half the time. It should piss off everyone that he isn't the unquestioned starter.

Drugdog
11-27-2015, 08:45 AM

👍👌 Me like.

confucius say
11-27-2015, 09:14 AM

Where did this narrative start that we have small corners? Heard it a lot lately.

mic
11-27-2015, 09:44 AM
I have a feeling some on here will owe Cleveland and apology come late Sat night and Sunday morning..

msstate7
11-27-2015, 09:45 AM
I have a feeling some on here will owe Cleveland and apology come late Sat night and Sunday morning..

I hope so

Jack Lambert
11-27-2015, 09:46 AM
Calhoun is 6'1" and Cleveland is 6 tall as Jack would say. They're not small.

Our safties are 6'3"?

MrSunglasses
11-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Admitted rebel fan here: just curious - do you feel like the corners played pretty well? I feel like the ole miss receivers got lit up by your secondary on a few plays and were very lucky to hold onto the ball. Almost shocked a few of those weren't incomplete. Just wanted an honest assessment of their (corners and secondary) performance Saturday night. Good game, Dawgs and an even better second half! Good luck in basketball this year. I know us rebels are gonna need it.

Homedawg
11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
Admitted rebel fan here: just curious - do you feel like the corners played pretty well? I feel like the ole miss receivers got lit up by your secondary on a few plays and were very lucky to hold onto the ball. Almost shocked a few of those weren't incomplete. Just wanted an honest assessment of their (corners and secondary) performance Saturday night. Good game, Dawgs and an even better second half! Good luck in basketball this year. I know us rebels are gonna need it.

**** off.

maroonmania
11-30-2015, 10:56 PM

I actually think Calhoun helped himself considerably with NFL scouts with the way he kept Treadwell under wraps. The rest of our secondary played like they've played most of the year, not very good.

mstatefan91
11-30-2015, 11:23 PM
I actually think Calhoun helped himself considerably with NFL scouts with the way he kept Treadwell under wraps. The rest of our secondary played like they've played most of the year, not very good.

There was one series where we held OM to a missed field goal, in the third quarter I believe, where Calhoun shut down Treadwell. Treadwell was targeted 3 or 4 times and Calhoun wasn't having any of it.

SDDawg
11-30-2015, 11:26 PM

No doubt, it was a big game for him. He really stepped up, played very physical as usual.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2015, 11:31 PM
No doubt, it was a big game for him. He really stepped up, played very physical as usual.

This is why I don't understand the hate for Deshea. Yeah, Cleveland sucks. That's a talent issue. But should he not get credit for how well Calhoun and Redmond play? They were arguable the best tandem corners in the nation before Redmond went down. And Smokey Graham is still learning the position. He just moved there this spring, but he has shown flashes of being productive. It's just going to take time and work. It's also worth noting Deshea is one of our better recruiters.

FootLongDawg
11-30-2015, 11:46 PM
Nailed it

bent nail I reckon.