PDA

View Full Version : I dont see any way we can win Saturday....

Coach34
11-26-2015, 09:24 PM
According to "they", message boards, and twitter:

1. Freezus owns Mullen. He is a fumble away from being 3-0 vs Mullen. (Nevermind that had Bo Dirt scored- the XP would have only tied the game)

2. Machine Gun > Dakota Prescott. He has more yards and TD's- of course he is better.

3. Ole Missus WR's > our WR's- It doesnt matter that Wilson and Fred make up 2 of the top 5 WR's in the SEC. Ole Missus has Treadwell and the rest of their guys are so good they just spread the wealth.

4. Their OL > than our OL. They have Big Softie- enough said

5. Their DL > than our DL- they have Kimchee and his 25 tackles this year. Even though he isnt in the top 50 in the SEC in sacks or TFL's (Chris Jones is)- he is a one man wrecking crew that has to be blocked by 3 people. Thats why Haynes is so good.

6. All their 1st round draft picks. Stars matter and are > Diamonds. It's Joe's not X's and O's

7. Even though State has finished ahead of Ole Missus 5 straight years- Ole Missus has been the better team. Just ask them. Should Mullen slip by them Saturday night to finish ahead of them for a 6th straight year- Fredo will still claim superiority. Because they can handle things, they're smart. Not like everybody says- like dumb. They're smart. And they want respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg

It's hard to see how we are not a 10 point dog at home- and even though the Egg Bowl game is the biggest home field advantage in college football currently- with the Home Team winning 14 of last 16- it wont matter.

UMCDawg16
11-26-2015, 09:37 PM
And the best part is- their narrative is already written, should they lose the game. I've already seen them saying, "If we play well, we win by 2+ touchdowns" after the game you're gonna hear, "We were clearly the better team, just had an off night, the refs screwed us over, the O-line couldn't hear for the cowbells, we are clearly the superior team." What's crazy is 90% of their fan base legitimately thinks that they are the better team even if they lose, forget the fact that we won the game and that we will finish above them in the SEC West AGAIN. Delusional fanbase.

SDDawg
11-26-2015, 09:44 PM
The little bitch ass Rebels are threatening our staff in the athletic department on Twitter. That's the kind of fan base they are. Can you imagine giving a fvck enough about them to be finding random employees of the university to harass? It's unreal to me how shitty of a fan base they are, every time I think I know how bad they are they show me something worse. Fredo, indeed.

Raytoraid83
11-26-2015, 10:06 PM
According to "they", message boards, and twitter:

1. Freezus owns Mullen. He is a fumble away from being 3-0 vs Mullen. (Nevermind that had Bo Dirt scored- the XP would have only tied the game)

2. Machine Gun > Dakota Prescott. He has more yards and TD's- of course he is better.

3. Ole Missus WR's > our WR's- It doesnt matter that Wilson and Fred make up 2 of the top 5 WR's in the SEC. Ole Missus has Treadwell and the rest of their guys are so good they just spread the wealth.

4. Their OL > than our OL. They have Big Softie- enough said

5. Their DL > than our DL- they have Kimchee and his 25 tackles this year. Even though he isnt in the top 50 in the SEC in sacks or TFL's (Chris Jones is)- he is a one man wrecking crew that has to be blocked by 3 people. Thats why Haynes is so good.

6. All their 1st round draft picks. Stars matter and are > Diamonds. It's Joe's not X's and O's

7. Even though State has finished ahead of Ole Missus 5 straight years- Ole Missus has been the better team. Just ask them. Should Mullen slip by them Saturday night to finish ahead of them for a 6th straight year- Fredo will still claim superiority. Because they can handle things, they're smart. Not like everybody says- like dumb. They're smart. And they want respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg

It's hard to see how we are not a 10 point dog at home- and even though the Egg Bowl game is the biggest home field advantage in college football currently- with the Home Team winning 14 of last 16- it wont matter.

You forgot the most important one-

8. Mullen hates mississippi state and is begging his agent to find him a new job***