PDA

View Full Version : Everyone stay calm

CadaverDawg
11-26-2015, 08:13 PM
Dan ain't going anywhere. And hell, even if he did, what would worrying about it change? Just enjoy Thanksgiving and everything will be fine one way or the other. It's all good, brothers. MSU is in better shape than ever.

Hail Damn State

maroonmania
11-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Nobody is calm, its Egg Bowl week. I'm jittery as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers.

GreenheadDawg
11-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Dan ain't going anywhere. And hell, even if he did, what would worrying about it change? Just enjoy Thanksgiving and everything will be fine one way or the other. It's all good, brothers. MSU is in better shape than ever.

Hail Damn State

It's not gonna break my heart if he goes. (Before I'm blasted I DO NOT want him to go). But the thing that bothers me the most is this shit coming out egg bowl week. Im not gonna do well if we lose to them at home

JohnnyQuid
11-26-2015, 08:18 PM

Hail Damn State

absolutely. and no reason to get upset about unfounded speculation, just look forward to giving em hell later when they're wrong. and if theyre right.. tip ur hat. either way state gonna be fine.

Mutt the Hoople
11-26-2015, 09:02 PM
To be fair, all the olemiss folks are really jumpy about Hugh Freeze moving to his next mission field in Red Stick.