PDA

View Full Version : Head Coaching Jobs Tracker...

mic
11-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Since everyone knows more than everyone else about who is going where and staying where.. Here is the list of coaching jobs open.. I may have missed a few feel free to add and or subtract if some have already been filled.
Who will be the first big domino to fall and who will be the first coach to leave for another gig... When it does it's going to be ****ing crazy....

USCe
USCw
Missouri
Va Tech
Minnesota
Maryland
Illinois
Tulane
UL Monroe
UCF
Syracuse
North Texas
Tulane
Hawaii
Iowa state

Jack Lambert
11-26-2015, 11:57 AM
I don't think Dan will go to any of those.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Rumors now have:

Smart to SC
Durkin to Maryland
Fuente to Va Tech

The LSU domino is going to be the big one I think

AROB44
11-26-2015, 12:06 PM
what happened to Smart being the "head coach in waiting"......get tired of waiting? Hang in there Kirby....Saban is going to Indy Colts.

Boston
11-26-2015, 12:08 PM
You've got to think the cat at Temple will get a look from a few of those.

mic
11-26-2015, 12:33 PM
Kifin to UCF ...
Herman to Mizzu ...

ScottH
11-26-2015, 12:39 PM
You've got to think the cat at Temple will get a look from a few of those.

Mullen to (I can't say where but I'm told he is gone). Rhule to MSU. He will be Our New Yankee.••••

Done deal. It's being kept hush hush. That's why you haven't heard his name yet with ant other jobs.••••

On a serious note, it is odd his name hasn't popped up somewhere yet.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 12:54 PM
what happened to Smart being the "head coach in waiting"......get tired of waiting? Hang in there Kirby....Saban is going to Indy Colts.

If Smart does indeed take the SC job- that tells me that Saban isnt going anywhere

Dawg61
11-26-2015, 01:11 PM
I actually think Kiffen at Miami makes sense. He'd turn them into the hated bad boy U again.

Dallas_Dawg
11-26-2015, 01:23 PM
If Smart does indeed take the SC job- that tells me that Saban isnt going anywhere

I disagree. Not saying Saban is for sure leaving but I doubt Bama would promote Smart to HC. They will get a proven commodity a la Dabo, Jimbo, etc.
Smart is unproven as a HC. Bama has way too much money to settle for that

TrueMaroon
11-26-2015, 01:30 PM
I disagree. Not saying Saban is for sure leaving but I doubt Bama would promote Smart to HC. They will get a proven commodity a la Dabo, Jimbo, etc.

Good point.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 01:39 PM

Well, the word is that Smart has stayed as long as he has and passed on jobs is because he was being told he was the guy when Saban retired/left

Boston
11-26-2015, 01:42 PM
Mullen to (I can't say where but I'm told he is gone). Rhule to MSU. He will be Our New Yankee.••••

Done deal. It's being kept hush hush. That's why you haven't heard his name yet with ant other jobs.••••

On a serious note, it is odd his name hasn't popped up somewhere yet.

IF Mullen did leave, I'd give him a serious look. That guy has the fire in him.

smootness
11-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Well, the word is that Smart has stayed as long as he has and passed on jobs is because he was being told he was the guy when Saban retired/left

Then he's gullible because I highly doubt that's actually the case.

LC Dawg
11-26-2015, 03:08 PM
From the looks of today's game I'd say Chip Kelly doesn't make it to the end of the year. I'll bet he is the guy that USC supposedly has locked up but they can't announce.

Political Hack
11-26-2015, 03:38 PM

Florida's coach is actually the coach in waiting at Bama. If Saban retires/leaves, and Mc is still performing well, it's his.

I've always thought Smart was waiting on UGA.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 03:40 PM
I dont see McIlwain leaving Florida for awhile. As good as Bama is- you dont leave Florida

Political Hack
11-26-2015, 03:45 PM
I dont see McIlwain leaving Florida for awhile. As good as Bama is- you dont leave Florida

Pretty solid on this one...

Coach34
11-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Pretty solid on this one...

I dont doubt you have heard it- but the same is said about Dabo...and on top of that- I just cant see McIlwain leaving Fla and all that talent to go to Bama. Fla is every bit a top 10 job

smootness
11-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Florida is a better job than Alabama.

Bully13
11-26-2015, 04:16 PM
bad time to be a school looking to hire. good time to be a coach looking to bolt or an assistant looking for his 1st head gig.