PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Guys, Guys

Dawgfan77
11-26-2015, 08:57 AM
First happy thanksgiving!!! Second. Dan has been here 7 years won a shit ton of games for us and helped change the facilities from the football only seal building to the expansion of DWS. Now dan could very well leave and you know it shocks me sometimes to think he hasn't left yet, but he could also stay and win 50 more games. We have a Monumental game Saturday against the evil ones from the north and no doubt our players coaches and fans want to win. Then we have a bowl game to look forward too. So be thankful for what we have now

In closing. MSU ain't your daddy's MSU and starkvegas ain't your daddy's Starkville either. In saying that I can assure you if the Mullen's leave we will attract much better applicants than we did in 85,91,03, and 08. Scott did a great job (with help) getting Howland and I think you could see a like hire in football. One last thing. Adidas has made us the Oregon of the south embrace it is cause that shit is gonna benefit us down the road
#hailstate #FTSUN

EngineerDawg
11-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Nm

Jack Lambert
11-26-2015, 02:04 PM
I am amaze every time I walk on to campus from downtown to get to the stadium what the cotton district has become. I have been to a lot of SEC schools and the cotton district with it pubs and restaurants are as neat as anything those other schools have. It will only get better as the school grows. Starkville has a bad rap but that because of the past but more time passes it will be known as a fun college town. Watching those KY fans in the District having fun made me think that they will go back and tell everyone about their time. It's not just KY but the Bama and LSU fans.

As far as Dan goes the only thing he has to gain leaving Miss State is a move to a school who has a easier chance to win the NC. I think State will match anyone for money. If he does leave I will always be grateful for what he did. Except for a few years in the early 80's and most of the 90's it sucked to be a Miss State fan. A lot of heart ach. We got it good and if Dan does leave I have a feeling with what he has built the program to be and the facilities the way they are and the money we have to spend we will find a great replacement. No worries there.