PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving ED smart asses and Cynical Cowboys fans..

Dawgowar
11-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Love today because I rarely cook - apart from an occasional smoked turkey or ham. I say let the women cook and clean these 'traditional' meals. The food part is dull and turkey is overrated. In fact my turkey said it had done all it could for the dawgowar household and took a gig with a bigger family down the street.

Nope, I get false hope that Dallas can win their division with 7-8 wins. But:

Thankful for a God that loves me and has given me an incredible life.
Thankful for a country that may hit some rough spots but thankfully wakes up.
Thankful I am at a point in life my beloved will not make me go near any form of store this weekend.
Thankful for an Army I love and can still serve after hanging up the uniform.
Thankful to be a dawg!

As for the turkey, we wished it well and bought a bigger one for roughly the same money. If it does not taste good I will toss it and replace it with one that enjoys sitting in my smoker and being eaten by my household. Plenty of turkeys in the world - no reason to worry about not getting another if yours leaves you. Hopefully the new turkey, if needed, can beat the damn Alabama turkeys and take my household to the Thanksgiving playoffs. If it were to land a five star turkey recruiting class that would be cool too.

Blessings and clangas, my home to yours.

preachermatt83
11-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Haha. Strong!!