PDA

View Full Version : These rumors about Hugh Freeze heading to LSU are gaining traction

Mutt the Hoople
11-26-2015, 08:03 AM
Sources say that Miles will be let go Sunday, and they're going to throw Saban-like money at Hugh Freeze. He's shown them that he's a master recruiter and runs a wide-open offense. If he can recruit top-ten classes to lowly olemiss, just think what he could do when he can simply pick and choose the best of Louisiana, grab the occasional top player from Texas, Alabama, and Florida, and sell LSU as a national brand.

From what I understand, Matt Luke will be the interim coach for the bowl game. The bowl game will be Luke's audition for the Head Coaching job.
http://sportsnola.com/hugh-freeze-makes-sense-as-head-coaching-candidate-at-lsu/

GreenheadDawg
11-26-2015, 08:06 AM
I'm calling bullshit but thanks for stirring their pot for a change. You're a good bulldog Mutt

RIdog
11-26-2015, 08:54 AM
You had me till you got to Matt Luke as interim . LOL

spiritual_machine2005
11-26-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm not sure any school would touch hugh right now with the NCAA investigation hang over his head.

AROB44
11-26-2015, 09:03 AM
This is much better than reading C34 posting about Dan "wanting out".

dogshiek
11-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Freeze and Louisiana State deserve each other.

msudawg1200
11-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Sources say that Miles will be let go Sunday, and they're going to throw Saban-like money at Hugh Freeze. He's shown them that he's a master recruiter and runs a wide-open offense. If he can recruit top-ten classes to lowly olemiss, just think what he could do when he can simply pick and choose the best of Louisiana, grab the occasional top player from Texas, Alabama, and Florida, and sell LSU as a national brand.

From what I understand, Matt Luke will be the interim coach for the bowl game. The bowl game will be Luke's audition for the Head Coaching job.
http://sportsnola.com/hugh-freeze-makes-sense-as-head-coaching-candidate-at-lsu/

No way in Hades that happens. None. Zero. Zilch. Those crazy Cajuns would burn down the state of Louisiana if that happened. No one, I repeat, no one wants Freezus as their coach but the Bears, and I'm very much ok with that.

shannondawg
11-26-2015, 09:33 AM

Preach on my brother!

basedog
11-26-2015, 10:58 AM

I have to laugh as he did say he wouldn't mind IF he left and he already knows a good replacement. It's all about the agenda.

basedog
11-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Preach on my brother!

If some only knew AROB44 and shannondawg.

Boston
11-26-2015, 11:08 AM
In before 34 locks this thread too.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 11:09 AM
keep talking about me and it it will be- this thread is about Hugh Freezus

RC3
11-26-2015, 11:17 AM
About as legitimate as dan Mullen to Maryland

Mutt the Hoople
11-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Okay, it's either him or Dave Wommack.

maroonmania
11-26-2015, 11:56 AM
I'm not sure any school would touch hugh right now with the NCAA investigation hang over his head.

All the more reason for Hugh to leave. I mean we know a good Christian man like Freezus didn't know nothing bout no illegal recruiting. He's just a victim of the Network.

Jack Lambert
11-26-2015, 12:00 PM
I heard rumor if that happens Saban is going to make a latteral move to Ole Miss.

DudyDawg
11-26-2015, 12:14 PM

Be careful. He will respond and lock your thread so you can't say anything back to him.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Be careful. He will respond and lock your thread so you can't say anything back to him.

yep

DistrictDawg92
11-26-2015, 03:06 PM
yep

At least you can admit you're a douche, I guess.

DudyDawg
11-26-2015, 03:12 PM
yep
Man that's pretty ballsy of you. Quick, lock this before someone points out that you're making shit up.

DistrictDawg92
11-26-2015, 03:15 PM
C34 is a closet Rosebowl

BossDawg
11-26-2015, 03:28 PM

That might be why he's wanting out.

I wonder who UMiss would go after once their Messiah is raptured?

Coach34
11-26-2015, 03:35 PM
Man that's pretty ballsy of you. Quick, lock this before someone points out that you're making shit up.

Enjoy your 2 weeks off

I dont make up anything to post. Anything I post has been told to me by someone. You may not like it what I post or agree- but calling me a liar will get you a vacay. I fully understand what I'm posting is not popular and some either dont agree or just dont like the fact that I've brought it to the public. But I assure you I'm not making anything up. We are already the most popular State board out there and have over a million views now per month. I'm just doing what I have always done- and that is bring out whats going on- whether its State, Ole Missus, whatever...

Happy Thanksgiving guys

RC3
11-26-2015, 03:58 PM
You're missing the point coach. You may very well be right, but I'm against putting anything out in public that can have a negative effect on the university that I love so much. You and I both hear things about our program, coaches, players, etc that we don't air out in public because it could have a negative impact. This is one of those things

DistrictDawg92
11-26-2015, 04:14 PM
You're missing the point coach. You may very well be right, but I'm against putting anything out in public that can have a negative effect on the university that I love so much. You and I both hear things about our program, coaches, players, etc that we don't air out in public because it could have a negative impact. This is one of those things

Exactly, I think C34 gets caught up in his internet cred. If no one else "in the know" is talking about the Mullen situation, then take the hint and shut up. No one cares how big you think you're dick is.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 04:18 PM

and aGAIN- my point is that if Mullen was worried about its effect- he would tell his agent to stfu. If Mullen was truly happy and content- his agent wouldnt be throwing his name into every coaching search.

RC3
11-26-2015, 04:21 PM
and aGAIN- my point is that if Mullen was worried about its effect- he would tell his agent to stfu. If Mullen was truly happy and content- his agent wouldnt be throwing his name into every coaching search.

While I agree, what good is it doing to make it public knoweldge on a website with over a million views per month? Some things are better left kept to ourselves.

Eta: as others have pointed out, there can be other reasons for an agent to throw his name in every search besides him being unhappy and wanting to gtfo

shannondawg
11-26-2015, 04:29 PM
How do you know that he is injecting Mullen into these coach searches? Seems like most of it is message board wishes and guesses. Just like I see on here all the time.

Not doubting you either read or was told somethings, just the validity of them.

I just don't understand why Mullen would be unhappy, he is building a program to the highest level ever, he has a salary he probably never dreamed of, and a ad and president that are behind him every step of the way, plus adoring fans, with the exception of a few message board heroes

BrunswickDawg
11-26-2015, 04:35 PM
I can completely see him reaching out on a couple of the step up jobs, but there is no way they are reaching out to VT, Maryland, etc.

RC3
11-26-2015, 04:42 PM
I can completely see him reaching out on a couple of the step up jobs, but there is no way they are reaching out to VT, Maryland, etc.
Of course they could be. But that doesn't necessarily equate Dab and Megan are unhappy and want out

basedog
11-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Enjoy your 2 weeks off

I dont make up anything to post. Anything I post has been told to me by someone. You may not like it what I post or agree- but calling me a liar will get you a vacay. I fully understand what I'm posting is not popular and some either dont agree or just dont like the fact that I've brought it to the public. But I assure you I'm not making anything up. We are already the most popular State board out there and have over a million views now per month. I'm just doing what I have always done- and that is bring out whats going on- whether its State, Ole Missus, whatever...

Happy Thanksgiving guys

C34, it's ur board, I disagree with banning him for 2 weeks. Reason is I've seen so many worst post calling folks out and you have talked down to a lot of folks calling them out. I think when u put sensitive stuff out on what u hear u must have alligator skin and expect the worse. Say what u want and quit defending your rumor and let's c what happens.

I think if you would quit trying to defend yourself it would be much more acceptable. Maybe that's just me.

confucius say
11-26-2015, 05:09 PM
Enjoy your 2 weeks off

Happy Thanksgiving guys

Im in the minority, but I like you relaying info you receive as long as the source is credible. Keep it coming. I do think you are wrong though in your preference that mullen leave.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 05:33 PM
C34, it's ur board, I disagree with banning him for 2 weeks..

I'm sure you do. I'm not going to be called a liar on my own board. Notice I didnt ban the guy that called me a douche.

Disagree allllll you want- just dont call me a liar

Coach34
11-26-2015, 05:38 PM
How do you know that he is injecting Mullen into these coach searches?

How did I know that Ole Missus was under investigation before many of our fans and their fans did??? How did I know Moultrie and Sidney were gonna be suspended 4 months before it happened? I hear shit from people higher up the chain than me. Alot of times its correct- sometimes its wrong. Thats the nature of this, Hell- you are a money guy- you know exactly how this works.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Not to mention all the things I dont post and sit on

Bully13
11-26-2015, 06:01 PM
nobody's going to hire a guy whose program is under investigation. that's why Freezus isn't on anybody's wish list. Freezus will be back at briarcrest molesting h.s. girls again by next year.

basedog
11-26-2015, 06:11 PM
How did I know that Ole Missus was under investigation before many of our fans and their fans did??? How did I know Moultrie and Sidney were gonna be suspended 4 months before it happened? I hear shit from people higher up the chain than me. Alot of times its correct- sometimes its wrong. Thats the nature of this, Hell- you are a money guy- you know exactly how this works.

Yes he does, he just doesn't post what he knows. If u only knew?

Coach34
11-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Yes he does, he just doesn't post what he knows.

exactly- and sometimes I do

War Machine Dawg
11-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Im in the minority, but I like you relaying info you receive as long as the source is credible. Keep it coming. I do think you are wrong though in your preference that mullen leave.

+1

shoeless joe
11-26-2015, 06:40 PM
I do believe that if coach didn't WANT Mullen to leave then he wouldn't have posted the things he has. JMO

Dawg496
11-26-2015, 06:56 PM
Can we not post unsubstantiated rumors out like that? True or not they hurt the program regardless of how you feel about Mullen.

When non moderators post hurtful rumors, they are deleted. There's no reason to not treat these the same.

BoomBoom
11-26-2015, 07:05 PM

If he wants one of those elite jobs, it helps to have lower programs wanting you. It gets his name out there, makes him look more desirable, etc.

Bully13
11-26-2015, 07:10 PM
I do believe that if coach didn't WANT Mullen to leave then he wouldn't have posted the things he has. JMO

yep. that's why he's kept the "beat bama" sign up. can't get over the butt hurt and convinced we're entitled for more. LSU hasn't beaten him either for a long time. Mullen's done a better job than JWS has IMO. much tougher road to ATL these days than when JWS was a the helm.

War Machine Dawg
11-26-2015, 07:11 PM
If he wants one of those elite jobs, it helps to have lower programs wanting you. It gets his name out there, makes him look more desirable, etc.

Wait, you're using logic and crap. We can't have that around here.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 07:29 PM
yep. that's why he's kept the "beat bama" sign up.

I have zero to do with the "Beat Bama" sign and couldnt change it if I wanted to. Have no idea how. That is all Slick and I Seen It. Some you guys seem to forget Elitedawgs has 6 owners- not just me.

Bully13
11-26-2015, 07:34 PM
well somebody needs to get their panties out of a 17ing wad and take the butt hurt bullshit down. Just My Humble Opinion.

Noxdog
11-26-2015, 07:37 PM
P hack, Behr and who else?

Does Slick even post anymore?

Coach34
11-26-2015, 07:53 PM
P hack, Behr and who else?

Does Slick even post anymore?

Slick is the Elitedawgs account...and the last guy shall remain nameless

Noxdog
11-26-2015, 07:56 PM
I knew that...too much turkey.

Johnson85
11-26-2015, 09:40 PM
..and the last guy shall remain nameless

I'm going to guess its HD6.

Bocephus
11-26-2015, 09:55 PM
I'm going to play this game with ya'll. I don't think Freeze is a great recruiter anywhere but OM and here is why. Under Orgeron Freeze was in a position to know who the group called the "network" were. He learned through Touhey and others how it worked. Freeze was hired to recruit like the network wanted. He had to, to get the job plain and simple. I have no clue if or when the ncaa is going to come down on them, but this is HF dream job. Now, if he makes a move soon it will be because he is trying to avid the ncaa sanctions and that would be the only reason he leaves OM.

Todd4State
11-27-2015, 12:26 AM
I'm going to guess its HD6.

Only if hell were freezing over. But that was a good one.

SDDawg
11-27-2015, 01:14 AM
So now that the report is out that Miles gets canned on Sunday or Monday, can we go ahead and announce Freeze?! It's only a matter of time...