PDA

View Full Version : WTF has happened to our fanbase??

Tripp McNeely
11-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Even the most hard core have lost their damn minds over the last week! Why do you guys fall for this shit...every...single...year! It's gotten embarrassing!!

SDDawg
11-26-2015, 12:11 AM
I just want the Egg... nothing changed over here. EGG!!! EGG!!! EGG!!! EEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd4State
11-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Who has fallen for anything?

TopDog58
11-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Even the most hard core have lost their damn minds over the last week! Why do you guys fall for this shit...every...single...year! It's gotten embarrassing!!

He gone.

Tripp McNeely
11-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Who has fallen for anything?

The damn originator of this board...just stfu until mid-February you a-holes and don't let the third parties drive you to do/say things that are duummmmbbb! It's such a cliche, but we are such our own worst enemies! Be "all in" all the time you f'ing nancies!!

Worst damn fanbase in the country!!

And for the love of bear killer Chris Relf, CHANGE THE BOARD SLOGAN!! It's still on "beat Bama"!!

We ain't "rallying around the family" for shit...em****ingbarassing!

MafiaDawg
11-26-2015, 12:39 AM
Luckily it's only a handful of people who believe the rumors. Unfortunately they are trying their damnedest to spread the lies and are crossing their fingers that somehow they turn out to be right.

Todd4State
11-26-2015, 01:45 AM
The damn originator of this board...just stfu until mid-February you a-holes and don't let the third parties drive you to do/say things that are duummmmbbb! It's such a cliche, but we are such our own worst enemies! Be "all in" all the time you f'ing nancies!!

Worst damn fanbase in the country!!

And for the love of bear killer Chris Relf, CHANGE THE BOARD SLOGAN!! It's still on "beat Bama"!!

We ain't "rallying around the family" for shit...em****ingbarassing!

Saying that someone is "looking" is not the same as "he's gone".

I can personally say that I have looked at other jobs during my career and usually I stayed at the job I currently had.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-26-2015, 06:40 AM
Saying that someone is "looking" is not the same as "he's gone".

I can personally say that I have looked at other jobs during my career and usually I stayed at the job I currently had.

And saying someone is looking and he wants the F out of Starkville are not the same things either. I love this board, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's goal is to do what's best for MSU or to be a source of breaking news. I'm missing on what's to gain by floating the rumors from OUR on side?

Boston
11-26-2015, 07:26 AM
Luckily it's only a handful of people who believe the rumors. Unfortunately they are trying their damnedest to spread the lies and are crossing their fingers that somehow they turn out to be right.

And saying someone is looking and he wants the F out of Starkville are not the same things either. I love this board, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's goal is to do what's best for MSU or to be a source of breaking news. I'm missing on what's to gain by floating the rumors from OUR on side?

Yep.

EdDawg
11-26-2015, 08:24 AM
At one time I enjoyed visiting this board and reading the topics but over the past season it's become harder and harder. This board has seemed to turn into who's sources are right and an ego thing.

There have been countless articles on the nmu controlled media the past few years, yet we spread rumors (true or not) about our own coach on a state message board. Whether Mullen wants to leave or not, it doesn't help the program for someone to break the news or spread the word just for the sake of being right.

RC3
11-26-2015, 08:39 AM
That's what it feels like to me. If you are a true msu fan why put this out there and feed the flames?? It may very well be true, but there is absolutely no reason to put it out in public unless you want personal recognition or so you can say "I told ya so" down the road. It does nothing but hurt msu

civildawg
11-26-2015, 08:45 AM

This is so true. It's become a dick measuring contest. The only person I believe on this board is ifyouonlyknew

GreenheadDawg
11-26-2015, 08:46 AM
He gone.

Somebody ban this douche.

JohnnyQuid
11-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Somebody ban this douche.

please

WPDawg
11-26-2015, 09:22 AM
Dont think this message board represents the "base" of our fanbase. Its a message board for the eccentrics/fanatics to post. Nothing wrong with that as it does make for some interesting reading up until its been debated ad nauseam. The crazier the stuff you can put out there the more reads you get.

preachermatt83
11-26-2015, 09:38 AM
I just want the Egg... nothing changed over here. EGG!!! EGG!!! EGG!!! EEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!

confucius say
11-26-2015, 09:44 AM
please

I third this. This is the poster who said we would likely be better off if Dan left for another job.

DudyDawg
11-26-2015, 10:33 AM
I love this board, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's goal is to do what's best for MSU or to be a source of breaking news.[/QUOTE]

Messed up the quote function, but I agree. Sounds a lot like one person specifically too.....

SDDawg
11-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Egg.

Bully13
11-26-2015, 10:44 AM
I find it confusing that you can get banned for posting something that can be used to the detriment of MSU by our enemies but it seems to be ok to post that you know something to be "factual" about our coach that can be nothing but bad for us and it is accepted.

he could very well be doing things to get more money for his assistants for all we know.

Coach34
11-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Well guess what? You can all **** off if you don't like it. I've always been about getting stuff out there to the average fan- and I will continue to do that- good or bad. A lot of times I'm right- sometimes I'm wrong. That's the nature of rumors. Sometimes it's Mouktrie Knee or Dak was jumped on Spring Break- sometimes it's Kenny Payne will be the new coach.

Ita being reported by SBNation, 247, and others about Mullen and different jobs. I'm not saying he is leaving- but it's beyond obvious his agent is throwing his name into every coach search this season. This year is different because it's not just 1 job- it's been for multiple ones. Mullen tried to get he Miami and Penn St jobs- but didn't. We'll see what happens this year. AGAIN- let it play out. If he stays- it's business as usual. This coaching hire mess will be over in Dec- so recruiting is not going to be affected if he stays.