PDA

View Full Version : And the prayers of Dan leaving after this season continues

Coach007
11-25-2015, 07:01 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/finebaum/status/669656227392135168

DancingRabbit
11-25-2015, 07:14 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/finebaum/status/669656227392135168

Last year Feldman had Dan going to Pitt. He doesn't know jack shit.

Coach007
11-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Lol! I know

TopDog58
11-25-2015, 08:54 PM
He gone.

Coach34
11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Same thing I've been saying. But I'm just making up rumors huh????

SDDawg
11-25-2015, 09:05 PM
He gone.

Reppin' Lafayette County 4 life beeyatch!!! **

SDDawg
11-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Same thing I've been saying. But I'm just making up rumors huh????

You said Dan was going to a B1G or ACC school?! Musta missed that...

Coach34
11-25-2015, 09:07 PM
You said Dan was going to a B1G or ACC school?! Musta missed that...

I said Mullen has been talking to schools thru his agent. And he is. He wants out

MafiaDawg
11-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Ha yea using Feldman to validate you isnt worth a shit. That loser has had Dan going somewhere ever year. He's been a bear shark since meat market. But go ahead and keep pushing your agenda during egg bowl week.

SDDawg
11-25-2015, 09:24 PM
I said Mullen has been talking to schools thru his agent. And he is. He wants out

Mullen doesn't owe State any more than he's already delivered, although it would make a ton of sense for him to win out (which I said he would) and end this season on a high note. Even an Egg Bowl win would be acceptable for me at this point. If Dan takes a new job, I wish him well. I just hope we don't hire some guy that has no shot to recruit in MS and AL like some are calling for, we need a guy that can figure it out like Mullen did and also retain Tony Hughes which is absolutely critical for us no matter what happens.

BossDawg
11-25-2015, 09:27 PM

Wait, what? You know this for a fact? Why is he so eager to leave?

Coach34
11-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Ha yea using Feldman to validate you isnt worth a shit. That loser has had Dan going somewhere ever year. He's been a bear shark since meat market. But go ahead and keep pushing your agenda during egg bowl week.

247 and SBNation are reporting it too...glad I could pass "my agenda" on to them

MafiaDawg
11-25-2015, 09:41 PM
Also how come the only people sure that Dan is leaving are the outside media and coach34? I just find it odd that no other Bulldogs on any message board are hearing this. I guess it's like the morons at the mall who say the world is ending. Eventually they will be right.

Coach34
11-25-2015, 09:45 PM
Also how come the only people sure that Dan is leaving are the outside media and coach34? I just find it odd that no other Bulldogs on any message board are hearing this. I guess it's like the morons at the mall who say the world is ending. Eventually they will be right.

there are plenty of other Dawgs that know- they are just keeping quiet. **** that- I'm not. I had a former player call me yesterday and tell me whats he's heard. Plenty of State people know

BullDog
11-25-2015, 09:45 PM

"He wants out". LOL Strong words LOL

Coach34
11-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Also how come the only people sure that Dan is leaving

I said wants out and looking. I'm not guaranteeing he leaves- but I say that it doesnt look good

TopDog58
11-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Reppin' Lafayette County 4 life beeyatch!!! **

17 that. No, im just an MSU fan thats not stuck in 1987 that thinks that Dan Mullen cant possibly be replaced.

preachermatt83
11-25-2015, 09:51 PM
there are plenty of other Dawgs that know- they are just keeping quiet. **** that- I'm not. I had a former player call me yesterday and tell me whats he's heard. Plenty of State people know

So he's letting it be known all over the place during egg bowl week that he wants out. Give me a break. Dans not going anywhere unless it's a major step up.... LSU, UGA, ND, UT.... Is his agent working some ADs to try to get Dan a raise? Prob but that doesn't mean Dan wants out. Good Grief this is ridiculous.

preachermatt83
11-25-2015, 09:55 PM

+1

MafiaDawg
11-25-2015, 09:56 PM
Stop it with all this rationality. We would rather have chaos around here!!11!1

DistrictDawg92
11-25-2015, 09:58 PM
I said wants out and looking. I'm not guaranteeing he leaves- but I say that it doesnt look good

Why are you spreading rumors that you are saying may or may not happen that could potentially hurt our recruiting? Sometimes you remind me of Rosebowl. Gotta be first on the scoop!!! You're so bad ass!! Former players call you? Wow, you must really be in the know!

mstatefan91
11-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Guys, Dan was on two phones during Dawg Talk! He even showed Jim Ellis something on one of them and they both laughed! He's definitely outta here. Working multiple schools on multiple phones!***

Boston
11-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Why are you spreading rumors that you are saying may or may not happen that could potentially hurt our recruiting? Sometimes you remind me of Rosebowl. Gotta be first on the scoop!!! You're so bad ass!! Former players call you? Wow, you must really be in the know!

Plus 1

HSVDawg
11-25-2015, 10:02 PM

My question is who are these "State people" and why do they think he's leaving? If they are boosters, then I would take their word on what coaches we might be interested in to fill an opening, what recruits we're likely to land, or whether or not sonebody is about to get fired. However, their info on whether a current coach was interested in leaving on his own would seem to be speculation at best, and unreliable / false at worst. It's not like they talk to Mullen on the phone and he's like, "Yeah, probably gonna check out this UVA job, this place sucks". The coach and the coach alone controls the outflow of that information, and Mullen woukd only want it out there if he was looking for a raise or something along those lines. Otherwise, he stands nothing to gain from letting our boosters know anything that might be in the works, and neither do any of the schools he might be talking to.

preachermatt83
11-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Plus 1

Plus 2... Wonder what his excuse for being wrong will be this time.

mstatefan91
11-25-2015, 10:03 PM

Plus 3

Sometimes it isn't worth being the first to report

preachermatt83
11-25-2015, 10:04 PM
My question is who are these "State people" and why do they think he's leaving? If they are boosters, then I would take their word on what coaches we might be interested in to fill an opening, what recruits we're likely to land, or whether or not sonebody is about to get fired. However, their info on whether a current coach was interested in leaving on his own would seem to be speculation at best, and unreliable / false at worst. It's not like they talk to Mullen on the phone and he's like, "Yeah, probably gonna check out this UVA job, this place sucks". The coach and the coach alone controls the outflow of that information, and Mullen woukd only want it out there if he was looking for a raise or something along those lines. Otherwise, he stands nothing to gain from letting our boosters know anything that might be in the works, and neither do any of the schools he might be talking to.

Rep points!!!!

Coach34
11-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Plus 2... Wonder what his excuse for being wrong will be this time.

wrong about what exactly?

Coach34
11-25-2015, 10:09 PM

Our boosters dumped Howland in Stricklin's lap- if you dont think big boosters are very involved and get wind of Mullen's agent talking to representatives of other Universities you are very unlearned in how all this works.