PDA

View Full Version : Treadwell ' s favorite egg bowl moment. the illegal hit on Dak!

Coach007
11-24-2015, 01:38 PM
http://www.secsports.com/video/14208411/play-lot-intensity

Not even come up with words.

DawgInMemphis
11-24-2015, 01:47 PM
http://www.secsports.com/video/14208411/play-lot-intensity

Not even come up with words.

To be fair, he said it was his most memorable moment, not his favorite.

Coach007
11-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Yes. .... let's be ....fair.

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
To be fair, he said it was his most memorable moment, not his favorite.

So if one of our players said their most memorable moment from last year was Treadwell breaking his leg do you think it wouldn't be on the front page of the CL?

BulldogBear
11-24-2015, 03:09 PM
So if one of our players said their most memorable moment from last year was Treadwell breaking his leg do you think it wouldn't be on the front page of the CL?

It would be each and every day with some different article all the way until the Egg Bowl.

IMissJack
11-24-2015, 03:21 PM
You would think a player like Treadwell who nearly had a career ending injury would have more sense than to legitimize a hit like that on someone's leg.

DawgInMemphis
11-24-2015, 05:06 PM

Maybe so, I'm not arguing that. Put what he said in whatever context you want, but I think there's a difference between "most memorable" and "favorite." Sure, he could have meant it that way, but it just didn't come across that way to me.

Coach007
11-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Memorable or favorite.... he wasn't apologizing for it. There is no way to take that in a positive way.

Coach007
11-24-2015, 05:35 PM
My most memorable play from ol? miss vs Auburn was when treadwell was tackled and broke his leg. I couldn't believe it and I am glad he was able to come back.

See how that's done. Dak wasn't hurt, it was a play that was dead.

Billy Ray Valentine
11-24-2015, 05:35 PM

I said it on Twitter and got crucified. Lol

Dawgcentral
11-24-2015, 07:59 PM
So. It'll be okay if my most memorable moment from this Saturday is T. Calhoun undercutting Treadwell when he jumps for a pass even if it means the possibility of him taking out a knee. Fair is fair. Dak could have had a neck or spinal injury on that shot.

Glad he got the thrill. Time for ours.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-24-2015, 09:32 PM
So. It'll be okay if my most memorable moment from this Saturday is T. Calhoun undercutting Treadwell when he jumps for a pass even if it means the possibility of him taking out a knee. Fair is fair. Dak could have had a neck or spinal injury on that shot.

Glad he got the thrill. Time for ours.
These are the sacks of shit that decided it would be funny to start hotty toddy while Redmond was on the ground, hell with Treadwell's career.

Coach007
11-25-2015, 09:31 AM
I want to see some hard hits! Clean hits .... But punishing hits!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-25-2015, 09:36 AM
Maybe so, I'm not arguing that. Put what he said in whatever context you want, but I think there's a difference between "most memorable" and "favorite." Sure, he could have meant it that way, but it just didn't come across that way to me.

Did you see his shit eating grin after he said it? He knew what he was doing and tells me they have watched it and laughed at it on film.

DawgInMemphis
11-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Did you see his shit eating grin after he said it? He knew what he was doing and tells me they have watched it and laughed at it on film.

I'll be watching to see if our boys return the favor on Elston. He's a senior, right?

OdaMaeBrown
11-25-2015, 11:44 AM
I bet he would have something for that 17er.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-25-2015, 11:48 AM
I'll be watching to see if our boys return the favor on Elston. He's a senior, right?

He is, but I'd be more pissed if we got a silly 15 yd penalty or went out of our way to punish him and take away from what we're trying to do. Karma will take care of it.

dawgpound
11-25-2015, 12:10 PM
I'd hate to see us ruin a drive trying to "take out" one of their players though. Maybe somebody can take out his knee after failing to convert a third down so we only lose the yardage on a punt.

Maroonthirteen
11-25-2015, 07:42 PM
He is, but I'd be more pissed if we got a silly 15 yd penalty or went out of our way to punish him and take away from what we're trying to do. Karma will take care of it.

I don't give a damn if we get a 30 yard penalty. His ass needs to be paid back.

I wouldn't mind if on an offensive play all the recievers routes went right at him and they split that SOB in two.

All that sounds harsh but he was trying to end Daks career. Think about that.... That SOB has it coming and I hope to hell we deliver it very early.

Mutt the Hoople
11-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Plantation owners like their field hands grinning, shucking, and jiving. Helps with the cotton production.