PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Hate Week Thread

BeastMan
11-24-2015, 11:10 AM
It's Egg Bowl week and it's time to let the hate flow freely. Let's get this thing rolling.

Ole Miss people I most want to see walk off the field losers on Saturday:

(1) Trae Elston- Dude is a true punk. We're talking about a guy who who kicked Kenyan Drake's broken leg and took a late, low, cheap shot at Dak trying to hurt him. He's also thrown numerous blows in every on field scrum he's ever been in. Was also allegedly involved in the square Strinfellow fight video from the off season. Every team has an enforcer that other fans hate but Elston takes in to a new level of dirty. He's a punk and deserves to walk off the field for his last regular season college game a loser.

(2) CJ Johnson- He would be #1 if he was any good but the cold hard truth is that he's not a very good football player. He's been so overshadowed by all the other good players on defense he lashes out on social media to get attention. It's pathetic. I haven't seen Kailo Moore or Leo Lewis get involved in all that... It has to be hard to go from being the #1 player at your position in high school to being one of the worst on your own defense. Rebel fans love him but lets be real, it's not because of anything he's done on the field. It's because he trolls MSU. While Benardrick McKinney who was in the same signing class at LB but went to State is making a million dollars this year, CJ made 35 tackles for a few hundred dollar handshakes.

(3) The 2013 class- You guys were supposed to change it all. You did make Ole Miss a little better but you never finished ahead of little ole MSU. When you walk off the field a loser Saturday, you will finish your careers as the most hyped up recruiting class in recent memory that's crowning moment was getting beat 42-3 in the Chick-fil-a bowl and never getting ahead of MSU. Hats off gentlemen.

(4) Laqoun Treadwell- Until yesterday I liked you. The way you battled back from what I thought was a career impacting injury is commendable. But you had to throw yourself in the mix with your Elston comment the other day. Of all people...

(5) Hugh Freeze- Has Hugh Freeze ever done a good deed without putting it on twitter so he can be recognized for how great he is? Don't worry, I'll wait.... In the last 10 months we've had videos of Stringfellow fighting on the square (after being kicked out of his last school), a player allegedly OD'ing, and now they're recruiting OT Logan Tuley-Tillman as a transfer. Now why did this big left tackle get kicked out of Michigan? You guessed it, 3 felony charges related to sex charges (http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/10/logan_tuley-tillman_dismissed.html). This is the deal: you want to win. I get it. I really do. I would give you a slow golf clap if you would just say: "I want to win a championship at Ole Miss at all cost and I'm going to do everything to make that happen". I'd respect that. I really would.

(6) Football Scoop- For the most part you guys do a great job covering coaching changes. You have some great contacts from your time coaching at Ole Miss and via your relationship with the Mannings. I read your site regularly and it is outstanding. Outstanding for everything except MSU coaching changes. You've had an article for Mullen to VT this year, Michigan in 2014, Penn State in 2013, Colorado in 2012, and Miami in 2011. Last year you had John Hevesy to USC in the middle of a hot recruiting battle with OM for the nation's #1 juco OT. Seriously dude, wtf is your problem? Who calls you for the favor? Is it Freeze, Kiffin, Archie, or Kyle Campbell? "Hey Scott, we need an article we can show a recruit ASAP." "Okay Hugh/Chris/Kyle/Archie, I'm right on it."

(7) The twitter mob- I'm sometimes guilty of getting in to the rivalry on social media. Not that often anymore but sometimes it happens. I'm human. What I want to know is wtf is wrong with some of you who literally spend every waking hour of every day to be offended and troll MSU fans, staff, administration, and media? That takes up 50% of your day and the other 50% you crusty old white folks tweet recruits with "100" emojis and say dumb shit like fam and other slang. You clowns tweet recruits sounding like Malibou's Most Wanted praying you get a retweet. Pathetic.

It's Egg Bowl week. Let the hate flow. Next week we can go back to being friends but this week all bets are off. We welcome you to a real SEC venue and atmosphere and prepare yourselves to walk out a loser. Click an add

http://i.imgur.com/1PM2rEF.gif

http://tubulamarok.free.fr/starwars/sw6.2004-palpatine.gif

https://lh3.ggpht.com/5z1gS6UVkr8wO61E2WKcW43N4hMdh7UtyiOnwZrDb6LvQIwQNA vPkZTabN2yzfiFSjx3q8jZKnicIyb8KhGL7VY6Xw?.gif

Jack Lambert
11-24-2015, 11:12 AM
If I had a sister I would rather her work in a Whore House than to go to Ole Miss but then again that would probably be the same thing.

But if you ask me who I hate, that would BE:

1.CJ
2.Dick Cross
3.The ole miss guy at the pizza hut who jumped in front of my daughter. She was 9 years old and you just had to have the last Pepperoni on the buffet.
4.Billy Brewer
5.Shepard Smith
6.Hearing Yellum Kellum.

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2015, 11:19 AM
You forgot this guy:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3yISgqCUAAAEA-.jpg:large

I hate this guy.

Coach34
11-24-2015, 11:34 AM
1) The Whole Fanbase- the lot of them think they are an SEC Blue-blood like Alabama with the trophy case of Vanderbilt. Except they arent even Vandy- Vandy has a legit National Championship in the Big 3.

2) John Fourcade- we may be Eskimo Brothers but you are still a cocksucking POS.

3) Dick Pace- I'm glad you're dead. I hope it was painful at the end.

4) Billy Brewer- You ran your mouth- and Jackie ran your ass out of town

5) Hugh Freezus- You are a Jim Baker full of shit, lying ass false prophet. Your coaching gets exposed time and again- even with all these 1st round draft picks. 8-4 with a win over Alabama is going show your fanbase who you really are and what your ceiling is.

6) Kimchee- Chris Jones has nearly double the tackles he does. America will see who the best DT in Mississippi is Saturday.

7) Their entire fanbase again- You've let a former coach turned condom salesman stir you into a frenzy for years now. Aint too bright are ya? Click an ad bitches

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 11:35 AM
1) Hugh Freeze - Anyone who tells a 17 year old kid that they fear for their soul if they go to another school to play football is a scumbag that will say anything just to sign a recruit. Also, everyone knows he left Memphis with a Black eye. His whole career has been riding the ass of 17 year olds. Oher to start and Kimchee most recently. Recruiting is his lifeblood and he pulls out all the stops to make it happen. If the NCAA bring a "loss of institutional control" sanction on them, I'm going to yell BS because he has total institutional control of every detail of their recruiting efforts. It's so detailed that he tells recruiting reporters what he wants to see written... All in the name of Jesus though, so it's cool.

2) clarion ledger - you may as well rename yourself the confederate liar. It's amazing to me that you're still in business. You have the most biased coverage of sports that I've ever witnessed. I honestly can't understand how fan hood has allowed you to skew, twist, and distort the truth as much as you have. Hey, NCAA is investigating Ole Miss. Thought y'all might want to know.

3) CJ Johnson - your dad said your only as good as your word.

4) Paidwell - you know why your leg got snapped? karma. You glorifying a cheap shot on another player is beyond comprehension to me considering the injury you had, but I guess intelligence isn't something you've picked up in the midst of those rebel flag waiving KKK rallies in the middle of your campus.

5) Lott - You yelled the N word at our players during a game. 17 you.

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2015, 01:33 PM
When you write something bad about Ole Miss, they try to get you fired. Seriously. This has happened several times. Never have I seen anyone from State try to go after some Rebel fan's livelihood for anything they said or wrote.

TrapGame
11-24-2015, 01:55 PM
The Network - I want a proper beat down and that bought and paid for top 5 class shown up as classless, losing bitches. I want everyone of those rich trial lawyer bastards to know their money didn't buy shit! 8-4 bitches! Hobby Lobby!!

BeastMan
11-24-2015, 05:12 PM
State players show up for post game pressers looking professional

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/F26DE35D-2E0A-4462-9C2F-5E1AFB636385_zpsgsy53zqu.png

Compare that to Ole Miss players who show up looking like a Nelly stunt double for the Hot in Here video in 2001

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/ECC8101B-ACAA-4F50-A975-DFD566D6D21D_zpswnhwvo73.png

Here is Nelly in that video so you old timers understand the comparison

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/Nelly_16x9_608.jpg

BeastMan
11-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Bump for #6. Pat Forde reporting Fuente to VT is a done deal. Let's see if you can get up another article this re tuition g cycle!

Coach34
11-24-2015, 05:41 PM
Another:

Simmons is the top recruit in the state of Mississippi
Multiple people have said he didnt go to Oxford
Yancy, who has been telling his sheep Simmons is leading recruits toward OM, claims to have spotted Simmons in the Grove. No pics, no quotes, nuttin from the weekend except a Yancy visual.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Can I get the archived link to the old page from the om.edu website about the origin of ole miss? I'm doing a research project haha

UMCDawg16
11-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Beastman- KUDOS on #2 about C.J. Johnson. That's the cold hard truth and I was cringing and laughing at the same at the smack down you put there. He wasted his career for a few hundred. Guy has no NFL potential because Freeze wasted his college career at DE. You could've been all-American at State at LB, but you know what? You got what you deserved. LOL he basically made a career of trolling Dtate fans when in fact the troll is on you.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Beastman- KUDOS on #2 about C.J. Johnson. That's the cold hard truth and I was cringing and laughing at the same at the smack down you put there. He wasted his career for a few hundred. Guy has no NFL potential because Freeze wasted his college career at DE. You could've been all-American at State at LB, but you know what? You got what you deserved. LOL he basically made a career of trolling Dtate fans when in fact the troll is on you.

No, no he wouldn't have. He's limited as a player. He's a tweener that's a little bit big and slow at LB and a little bit small at DE. He occasionally makes some plays, but he's much more bust than boom. All the development in the world wouldn't change his career too much.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2015, 07:34 PM
Beast, you're stealing my shit....
http://i.imgur.com/BiL5G62.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4O1lGt8.gif

Blackout
11-24-2015, 07:49 PM
The fan base must be at the top of the list. The most loathsome group of people in America.

I seen it dawg
11-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Wheelchairs. For every last muther****ing one of them. Except elston....nothing is bad enough for that piece of shit. He is gonna do crimes to innocent people within 10 years. Eradicate him.

mic
11-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Wheelchairs. For every last muther****ing one of them. Except elston....nothing is bad enough for that piece of shit. He is gonna do crimes to innocent people within 10 years. Eradicate him.

More straight fire from I Seen It..

UMCDawg16
11-24-2015, 09:06 PM
No, no he wouldn't have. He's limited as a player. He's a tweener that's a little bit big and slow at LB and a little bit small at DE. He occasionally makes some plays, but he's much more bust than boom. All the development in the world wouldn't change his career too much.

I disagree. He has talent, you don't become one of the top high school LBs in the nation without it, but for 3 years they have built his body to be a DE, not LB. At this point he doesn't have the body to play LB, not to mention his injuries have slowed him down. Either way, he was wasted at DE, he could've been a really good LB in our system.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-24-2015, 09:44 PM

Elston will probably be six feet under within a year, because he is the poster child for the saying you can't fix stupid

lastmajordog
11-25-2015, 07:16 AM
If you REALLY want to see a funny facial expression just tell a UNM fan Chris Relf did what Eli COULD NOT do.....beat his rival 3 straight years.....I promise it's priceless if you will use it.

Coach34
11-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Can I get the archived link to the old page from the om.edu website about the origin of ole miss? I'm doing a research project haha

Scoobadawg has it in his Sig

SignalToNoise
11-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Hugh Freeze is just like Warden Norton from Shawshank.

Outwardly he is pious, always quoting scripture, and giving the appearance of a God-fearing Christian. The truth is that he is morally corrupt and evil.

"I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me- or maybe my ass belongs to you since I wrote you those checks. Welcome to old missus."

"Salvation lies within (these bags of money you'll receive for playing football at ole missus)"

http://i.imgur.com/CXUE4sa.png

"Lord, it's a miracle! Crootin class up and vanished like a fart in the wind without ever finishing ahead of Mississippi State! Nothing left but some rocks and those crootin' hostesses. Let's ask her if she knows anything. Say, cupcake, why couldn't we finish ahead of MSU with all our crootin starz?"

Dawgbite
11-25-2015, 10:43 AM

Outwardly he is pious, always quoting scripture, and giving the appearance of a God-fearing Christian. The truth is that he is morally corrupt and evil.

"I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me- or maybe my ass belongs to you since I wrote you those checks. Welcome to old missus."

"Salvation lies within (these bags of money you'll receive for playing football at ole missus)"

"Lord, it's a miracle! Crootin class up and vanished like a fart in the wind without ever finishing ahead of Mississippi State! Nothing left but some rocks and those crootin' hostesses. Let's ask her if she knows anything. Say, cupcake, why couldn't we finish ahead of MSU with all our crootin starz?"
Great movie but an even better interpretation. +1

lastmajordog
11-25-2015, 11:58 AM
Signal....one of the best post I have seen....Bravo young man.....Bravo!

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2015, 12:31 PM

The peeping croom seals it as one of the best posts ever.

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Since I love that movie, too, I feel compelled to add my own quotes from the movie that fit this theme.

I understand you're a man that knows how to find things. I've been known to locate things from time to time. A red backpack full of cash, Z-71, swallowing white women if that's your thing.

All of that money has to lead somewhere. Sure, it does. But not to me. And certainly not to Hugh Freeze. If the NCAA tries to follow that money they'll end up chasing a figment of my imagination.

A lot of the recuits once they get on campus: "You don't understand I don't belong here. There's been a mistake. My mom faxed my LOI to another school."

So the school required you to buy your own backpack to fill with cruitin' money? Damn straight. The rubber bands to hold the money, too. Well see, that's tax deductible. You can write that off.

BrunswickDawg
11-25-2015, 01:11 PM
The peeping croom seals it as one of the best posts ever.

Ogre is a great touch too.