PDA

View Full Version : An update on Ole Miss football

PassInterference
11-24-2015, 11:04 AM
The FBI is investigating an incident at the Ole Miss - LSU football game in which a security officer beat the hell out of an Ole Miss fan.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-investigating-clash-at-ole-miss-game-between-police-officer-fan/

The #1 2016 recruit's mama was allegedly pestered by campus security for not having credentials to be in the "Walk Of Champions" on gameday.

Denzel Nkemdiche was allegedly in ICU after allegedly taking some kind of deadly street drug. How many other football players were involved? What will the 2016 crootin class's mamas think of all that? We need to make sure they know about it.

It seems campus security at Ole Miss is looking in all the wrong places.

Ole Miss is still under NCAA investigation. #Tunsil

At least one Ole Miss player was suspended after the LSU game, allegedly from the fight in the middle of the Ole Miss - LSU game.

Treadwell, who recovered from a potentially career-ending alleged cheap shot from Auburn last year, is still loving Elston's potentially career-ending cheap shot on Dak in last year's Egg Bowl.

Easton is still walking. #SweepTheLeg

rbdog82
11-24-2015, 11:14 AM
Looks like plenty of opportunities for Bucky to witness to "fine young men".

Jack Lambert
11-24-2015, 11:20 AM
I personally think the NCAA investigation is over and Ole Miss knows their fate. They are pretty good at keeping things quiet. I think they already know they are going to get hammered and they are doing everything they can to keep it quiet so they don't lose their recruiting class.

maroonmania
11-24-2015, 11:22 AM
I'm beginning to think the NCAA findings for this multi-year investigation MIGHT come out around 2020.

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 11:46 AM
I'm beginning to think the NCAA findings for this multi-year investigation MIGHT come out around 2020.

You've got a handful of people trying to piece together a network of hundreds of people. Think about the number of college coaches, administrators, players, students, business owners, boosters, high school coaches, high school parents, etc... Involved. The phone records, bank records, flight records, travel details, corroboration of various stories that require multiple follow ups, etc...

Also, think about this... OM's assistant athletics director for recruiting has been named in an NCAA investigation that involved two schools. They are in eyeball deep and are praying to avoid a major bowl ban and LOIC.

State82
11-24-2015, 06:55 PM

NCAA told USM it would probably be 3 years before they finalized the investigation on their basketball program. So 2020 for UNM may not be as far fetched as you think.

SDDawg
11-24-2015, 07:05 PM
Death penalty would be too kind... Will be fun for Shea Patterson to spend bowl season at home every year!!!! LMAO