PDA

View Full Version : Trae Elston cheap-shotting Dak Prescott

Mutt the Hoople
11-24-2015, 06:42 AM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/EX_UI5YAWSSKAu2ZVCz_QREHC8U=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2502722/dakboom.0.gif

dawgoneyall
11-24-2015, 07:32 AM
Hope his tears both knees up Sat.

Anyone disagreeing can stick it.

Rick Danko
11-24-2015, 07:44 AM
Said it last year and will say it again this year. The moment I realized we were done was when we did not have at least two offensive lineman ejected for beating his ass. Hell I never made it past JUCO ball and even I know you don't let that happen to your qb, and our damn SEC lineman sat around with their fingers in their ass and allowed this to go unchecked. Pitiful

TrapGame
11-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Y'all know that bastard is gonna try that shit again. This time I want to see a bench clearing brawl.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 08:07 AM
Said it last year and will say it again this year. The moment I realized we were done was when we did not have at least two offensive lineman ejected for beating his ass. Hell I never made it past JUCO ball and even I know you don't let that happen to your qb, and our damn SEC lineman sat around with their fingers in their ass and allowed this to go unchecked. Pitiful

Yeah, I can't believe they didn't beat the thug out of him right then and there. I really hope they have something planned for him Saturday.

LC Dawg
11-24-2015, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I can't believe they didn't beat the thug out of him right then and there. I really hope they have something planned for him Saturday.

And we also need to remember this when Chad Kelly carries the ball Saturday and remember that this is Treadwell's favorite play. Damn, I wish we still had Nickoe.

tcdog70
11-24-2015, 11:53 AM
And we also need to remember this when Chad Kelly carries the ball Saturday and remember that this is Treadwell's favorite play. Damn, I wish we still had Nickoe.

I don't think we should cheap shot Kelly-that would be shitty. But Cheap shot Elston-he deserves it. Just win the game that would be the Shame to Their Game.

spiritual_machine2005
11-24-2015, 12:16 PM
How that ref didn't throw a flag for late hit is beyond me.

Maroons
11-24-2015, 02:07 PM
He's such a coward that he had to roll into Dak's legs while Dak's back was turned.

Hey Trae - man up and take him head-on next time. I dare you.

Dawg61
11-24-2015, 02:11 PM
I don't think we should cheap shot Kelly-that would be shitty. But Cheap shot Elston-he deserves it. Just win the game that would be the Shame to Their Game.

Can we have a thousand giant Sloth from The Goonies cardboard cutouts in the stands instead?

Tbonewannabe
11-24-2015, 03:05 PM
He's such a coward that he had to roll into Dak's legs while Dak's back was turned.

Hey Trae - man up and take him head-on next time. I dare you.

I normally don't wish injury on anyone but I hope Clayborn takes out that POS's knees and somehow rolls into Treadwell. Those 2 are the worst kind of players.

AlmostPositive
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Hate to see a kid get hurt...

Unless it's a kid who tries to take out a legend's knees. In that case I would enjoy it, to the point of not losing any sleep if they have to wait a few months in ICU for a heart lung and brain transplant.

HSVDawg
11-24-2015, 03:22 PM

True statement. Day should have stomped a mudhole in his ass before he ever got up.

As far as retribution goes for this year, no need to stoop to their level and do something in this game without provocation. However, if he tries something again he needs to be abused by 10 guys, and at least 1 or 2 need to do something worthy of being ejected.

BossDawg
11-24-2015, 03:39 PM
True statement. Day should have stomped a mudhole in his ass before he ever got up.

As far as retribution goes for this year, no need to stoop to their level and do something in this game without provocation. However, if he tries something again he needs to be abused by 10 guys, and at least 1 or 2 need to do something worthy of being ejected.

I agree. Our players need to be aggressive yet composed. The fans, however.....give him as much hell as you can. The fans behind their bench, get in his head and piss him off if you can. Leave your laser pointer at home though, or just pretend you did.

AlmostPositive
11-24-2015, 03:40 PM
If we go up three scores, 15 yards and an ejection would be a sweet price to pay for Elston needing help wiping himself for the next six weeks.