PDA

View Full Version : Paidwell's favorite egg bowl moment

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2015, 11:58 PM
Was the cheap shot on Dak by Elston. Such a classy organization Bucky is running up there.

SDDawg
11-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Such a fvcking piece of garbage, unbelievable! Even for them, I'm surprised. What great "Christians" they are... ugh.

BossDawg
11-24-2015, 12:17 AM
Such a fvcking piece of garbage, unbelievable! Even for them, I'm surprised. What great "Christians" they are... ugh.

I'm not surprised. They are so starved for attention that it makes them very angry deep down.

mic
11-24-2015, 12:19 AM
Sweep the leg.....

UMCDawg16
11-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Here is the link: http://www.secsports.com/video/14208411/play-lot-intensity

messageboardsuperhero
11-24-2015, 12:36 AM
Maybe one of our players should dive at Treadwell's knees with his back turned three seconds after the whistle and flip him too... I bet he and Elston could laugh about that all offseason. Could we then create an internet meme and call it Quoning? It seems like that's the appropriate action to take these days.

Nah, it's only classy and christian when rev. Freeze and company do it.

AlmostPositive
11-24-2015, 12:44 AM
Treadwell is human debris. He is looked up to in Oxford, as is Dickie Scruggs. They need to do a major rethink over there.

cheewgumm
11-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Why wasn't there a huge fight after that play?

He went after the knee of our Heisman QB AFTER the whistle.

Should have been 10 guys on that dude.

DawgHouseUnited
11-24-2015, 02:00 AM
Why wasn't there a huge fight after that play?

He went after the knee of our Heisman QB AFTER the whistle.

Should have been 10 guys on that dude.

If I remember, landsharts said that Dak invited it by not stopping at the whistle.

mstatefan91
11-24-2015, 02:03 AM
Classy. A late hit that could injure another player is your most memorable moment. Just f*cking classy. Fits that shit program to a T.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-24-2015, 08:21 AM
What a POS, who says stuff like that after learning under the tutelage of Rev. Hugh Freeze?

FanninDawg
11-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Was the cheap shot on Dak by Elston. Such a classy organization Bucky is running up there.

They teach them all the catch phrases too..

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 08:51 AM
I hope all of this is going on a bulletin board in the locker room. I want that video of the play on a continuous loop. I've always hated TSUN. With a passion I've hated them. I detest their pretentious, holier than thou, better than you, elitest, snobby, effiminate dressing, two faced, classless, hypocritical, cheating, lying, egotistical selves. I want Dak and company to break one off in them so hard and deep Saturday they walk bow legged for a month.

Saltydog
11-24-2015, 08:57 AM
nt

RBritt
11-24-2015, 09:00 AM
Maybe one of our guys can " Hit the Quon" and make him love it.

RougeDawg
11-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Not to mention this is coming from a player who have a potential career ending injury last season. You'd think a person who has experienced something that gruesome would have a different perspective. But we aren't talking about a normal group of people.

In reference to Dak still being moving, yes he was but he was slowing down to stop, since he was running the ball. All 20 other players had stopped and were looking at refs, but Elstin took 5-6 steps full speed after the whistle and took a cheap shot. Bears love it because they all take cheap shots in their daily lives.

CadaverDawg
11-24-2015, 09:14 AM
I would be fine with one of our guys taking a cheap shot on Laquon after seeing that video. **** that piece of trash

CadaverDawg
11-24-2015, 09:16 AM
By the way, all that tells me is that in film session Hugh played that clip and praised Elston's sorry ass for that hit.

thedawg
11-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Somebody better get his ass.... Im talking destroy his ass

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Can a QB get called for targeting for putting the crown of his helmet in the facemask of a safety? Provided that safety isn't too scared to try and hit him high and not go for the knees.

MadDawg
11-24-2015, 10:17 AM
But they all play for "love" at bearshart university. The love of being a complete douche.

Statefan
11-24-2015, 10:36 AM
It really is weird how much their fans (a large percentage of them at least) love that one play. It says a lot to root for a guy like Elston and cheer when he takes a cheap shot on a quality guy like Dak. Not to mention whichever player spat in Dak's face last year. That's just nasty

Dental Dawg33
11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
It really is weird how much their fans (a large percentage of them at least) love that one play. It says a lot to root for a guy like Elston and cheer when he takes a cheap shot on a quality guy like Dak. Not to mention whichever player spat in Dak's face last year. That's just nasty

Think it was CJ that spit on him. Dak hasn't forgot about those things either. The way he is playing, I sure as hell wouldn't want him to have any extra motivation if I were the bears. Hopefully Dak will keep his composure, although I couldn't blame him if he wanted to pinch CJ or Elston's head off

Statefan
11-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Think it was CJ that spit on him. Dak hasn't forgot about those things either. The way he is playing, I sure as hell wouldn't want him to have any extra motivation if I were the bears. Hopefully Dak will keep his composure, although I couldn't blame him if he wanted to pinch CJ or Elston's head off

We were all 21 or 22 once, but did anyone else ever spit on another grown man's face unprovoked? Who the hell does that

Jack Lambert
11-24-2015, 10:52 AM
He's only played in one Egg Bowl so that's was kind of a dumb question.

UMCDawg16
11-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Hopefully Paidwell and Elston gets a foot broke off in their ass this weekend.